Shomtography's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Dark Night

Dark NightDark Night

A woman walked in the road and I was captured it when light and Shadow made a magic.

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
6 comments
Level 8

Re: Dark Night

Hi! @Shomtography

This image is like motographi 

If you think about this picture you can realise this picture is motivated you soften things.

Thanks & Regards 

Arjun mentic 

Arjunmedix
Google Vendor

Hi @Shomtography,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing this picture with us. What camera did you use, and did you apply any special effects to the photo? Sharing your experience while taking this photo can make your post more interesting.

You can always take a look at 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography post.

Since you're new to the community, you can check out the What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect topics to find some great tips that will help you get started. You might also want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Hi! 

Arjunmentic

Yes this picture is helps to think some other  topic motive topic 

Level 6

Hi @Shomtography

I'm also very interested to think the answer he/She asked @InaS

Level 7

@InaS Actually using canon T5 for photography. I'm using my phone to took this photo. I'm not using any effect.

Google Vendor

Thank you for your reply @Shomtography. Do you ever use any editor for your photos? The How to take great photos in low light article is very interesting, you can take a look at it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!