GioMariePrz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Dallas TX Newbie Foodie and Coffee Extraordinaire

Hello fellow wonderful guides,

I have recently relocated to Dallas from Cali and I am so eager to get started with my foodie explorations!!!

If anyone has any recommendations for food, coffee, wine/breweries, and hey even the best queso in town, let me know pretty please? Thanks so much in advance. I am so excited to be here in Dallas, I am l-o-v-i-n-g it!!!! I feel so at home here 😄 

P.S- oh also i noticed there are tons of awesome hiking trails, lakes, and dog parks! If you have a favorite, let me know 🙂Slim Chickens, Chicken & WafflesSlim Chickens, Chicken & Waffles

The Waffle pictured above is from Slim Chickens, a local fast food place I recently discovered! The waffle was so delicious, warm and crunchy and the fried chicken was so crispy and flavorful!

Much love,

Gio

Dallas, TX, USA
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Dallas TX Newbie Foodie and Coffee Extraordinaire

Hi @GioMariePrz  did you know Maps can already tell you about this?

Jump into Maps (app or desktop) and type "queso in Dallas" then use the ratings and reviews and photos of Local Guides to help you choose.

queso in dallasqueso in dallas

Level 4

@PaulPavlinovich Thank you so much!!  I did not think about doing that haha I have barely had time to search since I'm still settling in 🙂 Yay can't wait to start searching!! Such an awesome tip!!!! Thanks!

Connect Moderator

You're very welcome @GioMariePrz I've resettled from city to city several times during my lifetime. It's got it's challenges but there is also so much fun to be had with new discoveries. You get so many new places to review and take photos of for Local Guides that you'll be boosted up the levels in no time!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @GioMariePrz,

Thank you for sharing this lovely photo with us.

The waffle looks very tasty, can you please add a bit more details about this photo? Sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

You can get acquainted with the following article, which will help you make your experience here much more enjoyable: 14 helpful tips for using connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 3

Grapevine, from what I have read online, is the heart of wine country in D/FW.  They have a festival every year to celebrate. 

May your adventures be safe and merry!