Male2019's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

DELTA DEL TIGRE, a laberith of bulrush plants and water

20210117_200311_compress88.jpg20210117_200311_compress88.jpg

 we are going on a trip to Delta! My mother used to say to me as a child. I remember I felt thrilled and  emotioned!

Now, as an adult, I feel the same. Obviously it is a touristic place where many people go to rest or simply to buy "things made of bulrush". It is a plant that has flexibility amlng its cualilries.

Well, Im not here to speak about the plant but to talk about the place. It is quite mystical for me. The laberinths of isles, little ones, the river, the history of the place.

I think that I keep feeling as if I were a child again.

20210117_200350_compress39.jpg20210117_200350_compress39.jpg

 When I have to make a decision I vome here I might say I had a bond that ties me here in Tigre. So many things had changed but the river is still there hiding my dreams beneath its dark waters

20210117_200139_compress2.jpg20210117_200139_compress2.jpg

 I know there are lots of pictures I could upload but I wanted ro tell my feeling to this place, people may come or may go, but for me this is my place to go!!!

Tigre, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: DELTA DEL TIGRE, a laberith of bulrush plants and water

hola @Male2019 , se puede leer en líneas de tu post lo entrañable y lo mucho que significa el del trabajo del tigre para ti, viviste allí cuando eras niña.

Siempre que puedo me gusta hacerme una escapada en el tren de la costa hasta llegar al Tigre, todo el viaje me va preparando para la aventura que es caminar por todo el predio de la estación y luego salir a navegar el rio, en esas grandes lanchas colectivo, tiene algo de místico como tu dices, gracias por compartir el post ? 🙂

Caption: Navegando el delta - Tigre - Buenos Aires - Argentina (Local Guides @FaridTDF)Caption: Navegando el delta - Tigre - Buenos Aires - Argentina (Local Guides @FaridTDF)

Saludos Farid 

Level 8

Re: DELTA DEL TIGRE, a laberith of bulrush plants and water

@FaridTDF gracias!!! A lo largo de los años entendi que hay lugares que conectan con nuestros corazones y merecen ser recordados y visitados!!! Un saludo