YasumiKikuchi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [DEEP JAPAN] Japanese Valentine's day🍫💖

Hi @YasumiKikuchi 

We do roses, wine, hugs, kisses and chocolate in Canada but see how the mother nature is treating us today.This is our Valentine's DayThis is our Valentine's Day

Level 10

Hi @RohithaF 

Wow, how deep snow is! Heaven would have scheduled you to stay at home and warm your love👸📃.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 10

@Ambreen introduced to the Indian Valentine's

Valentines Day Special Desserts by Brownie Point India 💖

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage

Level 9

ruby chocolateruby chocolate私は今年流行りのルビーチョコレートを買いました。ダーク、ミルクに続いて、ホワイトが世に出てから約80年ぶりの新チョコレートだそうです。

この味はちょっと言葉にできません、ぜひご賞味あれ🍫

Level 10

@YutaE さん、ルビーチョコレートのご紹介有難うございます🍫

私は初めて聞いたので少し調べました🔍 2017年にルビーチョコレートを発明したスイスの会社が発表した後、次いで2018年にお写真の製品が日本で初めて販売されたそうですね、そして独占販売契約が解除され今年が普及元年とか。

ピンク色はカカオの自然な色で添加物は一切入っておらず果実としての甘酸っぱさがあると評されていますが、食べて実感してみたいですね🍫🤔

Level 8

@YasumiKikuchi 

Wow i love this post , thank you for sharing 🙂

Level 10

You are welcome @Ambreen 

I share the same theme with each other, I think that Connect will be exciting😃

Connect Moderator

Lovely post as always @YasumiKikuchi and the chocolates look amazing!! I can't wait for Valentine's day to be over... just so I can check to see how much discounts I can get with the chocolates!! Loving others should be every day anyway.. but now with discounted chocolates post Valentine's! 🙂

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 10

Haha! That's right @AdrianLunsong 

For yesterday, even if it is made with a heart mark, even if the word of love is written with a chocolate pen, it is cheap and delicious chocolate if it melts!🤣

Level 10

@955HIRO introduces Japan's unique Valentine's Day.

Valentine's day