cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [DEEP JAPAN] #01 Autumn leaves in Kyoto "Higashi-yama" district

Thank you for your reply @SamailaA😃

Kyoto and Nara are most popular for foreigners. Because old Japan remains🏯

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 10

Thank you for your reply @KashifMisidia🙏
The most wonderful reason for Japan is that nature is artistic because seasonal changes are intense🤔

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage

Former Google Contributor

Hi @YasumiKikuchi,

Thank you for sharing this interesting post about the best places to enjoy autumn leaves around Kyoto and thank you for tagging me too.

You have so many beautiful temples, parks and mountains to visit and enjoy life. I can see that you can visit them both during daytime and nighttime and every view has its specifics to enjoy.

I must say that Japan and especially Kyoto is a dream place to visit and I would follow your advice if I can reach there one day.

Which garden is your favorite of all the above mentioned? For me I would go first for the "Tetsugaku no michi (The Way of Philosophy)" path, but for sure would like to enjoy all of the places. : )

P.S.: I would like just to remind you to be careful of over tagging people.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hey @YasumiKikuchi,

Thank you for the tag! 

Kyoto is one of my favorite and if close my eyes and think of Japan, I am picturing Kyoto. In my opinion it is the cultural and historical heart of the country.

I was there 2 years ago and it was amazing experience. Kyoto combines the past with the present, and the present with the future.

I want to share with you my favorite places there. The first one is Kinkaku-ji (金閣寺) and the other one is Arashiyama (嵐山). 

Caption: A photo of the Golden Pavilion - Kinkaku-ji in Japan, Kyoto. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of the Golden Pavilion - Kinkaku-ji in Japan, Kyoto. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of me and one of the Arashiyama's monkey. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of me and one of the Arashiyama's monkey. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks for the reply @TsekoV

Kyoto is the beginning of a city in Japan, it is still a wonderful place to stay. That place is true Japan🗾 But I have not introduced 10% yet. "Tetsugaku no michi" is certainly wonderful, but please pay attention to my post in the future👍

Level 10

Hi @Ivi_Ge
I believed that you would post a nice picture of Japan (with your selfie)! I will continue posting Kyoto from now on. Please introduce Japan if you like🙏

Level 9

This post is so peaceful and relaxing, @YasumiKikuchi. I would like to visit right now Kyoto. Thanks for including the 360° videos because that complement this publication very well

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 10

Terima kasih @YasumiKikuchi sudah menandai saya...

Cerita foto yang sangat menarik tentang keindahan Jepang dengan aneka warna daun yang sedang tumbuh. Suatu saat nanti ingin mengunjungi Jepang tepat pada saat musim seperti ini.

Salam

FJoe

Level 10

Thank you for viewing @BeatrizAguilar

In Japan today the cultural change is intense, people's mind is sharp🤔 The autumn leaves in Kyoto can make the battle a ceasefire🤗

Level 10

Hi @RiverDefender
I know that you are volunteering to Japan. Next I would like you to enjoy Japan as a tourist😎