José ManuelC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Curioseando

Espero que alguien me pueda explicar como funciona esto. 

1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Curioseando

Hi @José ManuelC, please pardon me for responding in English. 

This is Local Guides Connect, a global community forum where Local Guides from all over the world share experiences and ideas with one another. You are new here, so welcome! We are happy to have you. 🙂

Allow me to share some information that you may find useful:

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate
  • Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general
  • For more information how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting About Local Guides

Feel free to check out the Español board! Be sure to explore the many other boards to find out what Local Guides are talking about at the moment. Have fun!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Curioseando

Hi @José ManuelC, please pardon me for responding in English. 

This is Local Guides Connect, a global community forum where Local Guides from all over the world share experiences and ideas with one another. You are new here, so welcome! We are happy to have you. 🙂

Allow me to share some information that you may find useful:

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate
  • Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general
  • For more information how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting About Local Guides

Feel free to check out the Español board! Be sure to explore the many other boards to find out what Local Guides are talking about at the moment. Have fun!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.