Cordero1195's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Costa Rica

Has anyone traveled to Costa Rica recently, is it a good place to start a trip down to Colombia?

USA
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Costa Rica

Hi @Cordero1195,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

I have not had this pleasure yet to visit Costa Rica but I'm sure it's an amazing country and Colombia as well. Try searching the community for mentions of your city to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations, engage with the Local Guides.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @Cordero1195

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.
Where are you from my dear friend?

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 7

The roads in Costa Rica are in rough shape in certain areas and the speed limits are lower than say here in the US, so travel is really slow as well. What is your starting point and what do you like to accomplish. I lived in CR for over a decade so hit me up with any specific questions.

@Cordero1195 wrote:

Has anyone traveled to Costa Rica recently, is it a good place to start a trip down to Colombia?

Level 10

Hi Dear colleagues  @nangiggles
I ask you to use the "AT" Sign mark ( @ ) before the profile's name if they want to reply to a post. for example @Rezgar
In many posts, I see something that the audience is unclear, thank you.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 7

Don't think I quite understood you. Like don't hit reply, instead @ the person? If so, the person may have written several posts, how will they know which I reference? why not use the reply to specify which?

Level 1

Yo vivo en Costa Rica y es un país paradisíaco, es un excelente destino para empezar un viaje

Level 5

I live in Costa Rica and even though we have very nice beaches and cool places to stay, I would not recommend using it to start a trip, this country is quite expensive, and the locals tend to charge even more to people from other countries, more that twice the regular price for everything, so if you have a long trip ahead I would honestly recommend you to skip it if you are traveling on a budget, maybe if later you want to just visit Costa Rica, then it would be fine in that case