kakumar459's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Consumer Reviews - Hyderabad - Food and Culture Places

Consumer Reviews - Hyderabad - Food and Culture Places  

Being a foodie who has been having food outside my home from ages , I have felt time has come for me to share my experiences and learn from others to make Hyderabad - a better place to live . Although I am limiting myself to Food and Culture here , I am open to discussion on any topic of mutual interest. The Objective of the discussion is to give factual appreciation or criticism of any food joint you have recently visited and your feedback to be shared for others to benefit . I will start with my latest sojourn , two days back , Myself with our family had visited a place called Las Vegas at Kompally, it is a multi food single joint . Right from Chinese , Mughlai, Chat , Tiffins and Ice creams  are available. Ambiance is very good . Yep that is the only thing that is good . We had ordered for Kebabs, Dosa , Vadas , Soups and Sizzler Ice Cream . Dosa was rejected outright for its stale n smelling pungent odour, Kebabs were tasteless, Ice Cream Sizzler was ordered and it was brought cold ...Apart from that they do not provide drinking water access , which is mandatory as per GHMC norms and we were forced to purchase drinking water and they had billed us for the rejected dosas.  Overall a very bad experience ...Avoid it by all means .Hope the Multiple Managements of this place takes notice and improves it...but it is too far fetched in Indian Consumer Service attitude ... its Loot all the way 

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Consumer Reviews - Hyderabad - Food and Culture Places

Hi, @kakumar459 I recommend you to write a review of that place Las Vegas Diner. As it will be visible to plenty on Google Maps and also help them in making decisions. 

Thank you!

Level 2

Done and Posted and Thank You for your suggestion Mr. Usmani

Level 10

My pleasure 🙂

Hey! @kakumar459 why don't you attend tomorrow's food crawl event here at Shah Ghouse? It will be fun. RSVP here

@kakumar459 wrote:

Done and Posted and Thank You for your suggestion Mr. Usmani

Regards,

Fazeel Usmani