Dem1urg0's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Conociendo un poco Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca.

IMG_20210215_183947.jpg

Pues bien, esta es una toma que realize en la playa de Puerto Escondido, en Oaxaca, esta es la playa principal, pero tiene otras que no tiene el tema de las lanchas, ya que esta es como un pequeña bahía, existen otras que después les mostrare las fotos, que son playa Zicatela, playa Carrizalillo y Puerto Angelito.IMG_20210215_183309.jpgIMG_20210215_183057.jpg

Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, Mexico
3 comments
Level 6

Re: Conociendo un poco Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca.

Hi @Dem1urg0  Thanks for sharing the activities on the beaches. Water really is a medium of communication; and a link that binds us.

Were these photos taken in the afternoon ?

Level 7

Of cour Of course, it was in the afternoon, I just didn't stay at sundown

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Dem1urg0,

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos with us, the area looks amazing! What did you enjoy the most?

Here is a great article that might inspire you: How to tell a story through your photography.

I would like to let you know that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

I have added the Spanish language label to your post as it is written in it. Posts written in a specific language should have the corresponding label. You can find more information in this article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!