AlinaYudina's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Connect Live 2019

Hi guys!

My name is Alina. I'm from Ukraine and I'm glad to be part of the Google Local Guides!
I'm an ecologist and I have instagram blog about my life and environmental protection.
For me places that care about environment important.
The issue of environmental pollution is a big problem for Ukraine.
In cities of the country there are many recycling points, but they are not marked on the maps and people do not know how they look like.
I believe my mission is to add information about such places on Google maps.
I also write reviews and check the information about the recycling points, add photos and videos of interesting places (gardens, museums, parks, restaurants, cafes and attraction places)DonetskDonetskBerdyanskBerdyanskDniproDniproDonetskDonetskSlavyanskSlavyanskDonetskDonetskDonetskDonetskBerdyanskBerdyanskVinnitsyaVinnitsyaLvivLvivLvivLvivLvivLvivLvivLvivKleban bikKleban bikVinnitsyaVinnitsyaBukiBukiBukiBukiAleksandriya Botanikal GardenAleksandriya Botanikal GardenVinnitsyaVinnitsyaAvdiivka Donetska oblastAvdiivka Donetska oblastLvivLvivVinnitsyaVinnitsyaVinnitsyaVinnitsyaVinnitsyaVinnitsyaVinnitsyaVinnitsya
I also write reviews and make lists of public places and institutions whose management cares about the health of our planet.
I'm glad I can do this work with Google Local Guides!

Ukraine
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Connect Live 2019

Hi @AlinaYudina 

Thank you for sharing with us!

I agree with you that we have tough issues are connected with environmental pollution in Ukraine. 

Hope we can change this situation on better way!

Good luck, 

Jane 

Level 8

Dear @AlinaYudina , I must admit all the photographs are so beautiful and ur thought about environment is even nicer. I really believe we humans, as "superior" beings, have the responsibility to protect and nurture the  ecosystem around us. 

Wish u all the best for ConnectLive 2019. Best Regards, Jinesh 

Level 8

@AlinaYudina спасибо Алина за потрясающее фото и контрасты. Интересная идея по поводу вело-дорожек. У нас в городе хорошая сеть, могло бы быть и больше, но наличие зданий и ширина улиц, особенно в центре, не всегда позволяет. 

Честно говоря Вы заставили меня задуматься и я, проверив, не нашла нужных обозначений. Я здесь новенькая т даже не знаю как надо обозначить выделенные вело-дорожки.🤷

Level 7

Спасибо за добрые слова. Для того, что бы узнать как добавлять обозначения нужного вам типа, лучше обратиться в поддержку гугл мапс, они лучше всего знают как помочь решить вопрос)

Level 7

Hi @AlinaYudina Snaps are so nice. Did you take them all? If yes then being an ecologist, you are a good photographer too. Best wishes for your noble activity.

Level 6

Hi alina yudina your post is wonderful and eye-opening this same problems are in my country Pakistan but government have no attention on this issue I appreciate your vision and struggle.