brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Finally Connect Live 2018 is here

@Pritamprasadsah you have to be 21 years or older. You don't need a Visa now but you have to get one. It is your effort but Google will pay for it.

Please mention me with @LudwigGermany on your reply, so I get notified

Connect Moderator   Maps   Instagram   Twitter 

Level 7

Re: Finally Connect Live 2018 is here

Also This doubt have in my mind.

jailsingh
Level 9

Re: Summit 2018 , live 2018 nevermind we gonna Rock you 🎉

Good news and idea. i hope can meet local guide all around the world in connect live 2018

Level 10

Re: Summit 2018 , live 2018 nevermind we gonna Rock you 🎉

@OSAMA I wonder when you are finally gonna come to Malaysia for holiday with your family.... Best time to hop island, hike the mountains, take a boat ride upstream in our beautiful forests, and enjoy abundant flavors of Malaysian food  🙂

I must the the last one to make video huh.. Been so busy with school and work. I had better have a go at it now. Talk to you guys later...

Level 10

Re: Connect Live 2018: questions, comments, & application ideas

Plz tell me how i can remove a locality

Level 8

Can I change the Video?

Hi,

I have completed the application process for the Local Guides Summit.

I am not satisfied with the 1 minute video which I had uploaded. Can I change the Video now?

D.Bhuyan
Connect Moderator

Re: Can I change the Video?

No dear @Dbhuyan

After submitting application it's not possible to change your video. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Re: GOOGLE LOCAL GUIDES SUMMIT 2018

Hi @LuaPL and @Esecipri I removed the solution marker from this post. Solutions are reserved for questions. I'll also merge this with the main Connect Live post.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guide Summit 2018 (LG 2018)

Hi @Varat and @ghummo I've removed the solution marker from this post as solutions are reserved for answers to questions. I will also merge this with the main Connect Live thread.

I wish you both all the best with your applications and hope to see you there. Make sure you check that you meet the criteria and submit your application before 11.59pm April 30th UTC. You've not got long so get your application in soon.

Regards Paul

Level 10

conect live

I wish luck to everyone at the Annual Local Guides Forum