cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Summit 2018 is Now Connect Live 2018 nevermind we gonna Rock you 🎉

Hi @Nauhie

you can upload your video through This Link

But first you have to click button APPLy.

just follow step by step of questions you have to answer.

Thanks

Level 10

Rif.: Connect Live 2018: questions, comments, & application ideas

Hi guys, it is a real pleasure to be in this community, my name is Simone Paciaroni, I am 41 years old and I live in Macerata, in Italy. I am a husband and father of two children. I am a grocery manager and I have a food marketing agency called AXIX.

I'm a Google local guide from 2 years and I love taking pictures of food and the beautiful landscape of my country. Thanks to Google local guides I am able to help many people and business company in my city and in my country. I believe that each of us must do our small part to help others.

I'm looking at the photos of the last summit and I really hope to be with you this year.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPGfnwKfZ7InPGoqVTenStuttYbx-RPJd6iJ58Kqc4CKt_AEI2XdxPKfZCU6L2q...

See you.

Level 6

Re: Connect Live 2018: questions, comments, & application ideas

Connect Live is a few months away......... Hoping to be there 🙂

Level 7

Submission of applicaton

Hi guys!!

Let me know how to know the status of application, either it is successful or not??

Level 7

Re: Submission of applicaton

I mean how to sure that the application is property submitted ??

Former Google Contributor

@thejoyeetabasak Videos should be in English and should feature you talking into the camera. Creativity is encouraged! Read more video tips here. Use YouTube or Google Drive to submit. Best of luck!

Screen Shot 2018-04-20 at 10.49.20 AM.png

Level 8

thanks! I did the same way you just mentioned. 🙂

Level 6

GOOGLE LOCAL GUIDES SUMMIT 2018

Hi, my name Is Cipriano and I live in Queretaro, Mexico and I’m a Level 6 Local Guide.

I view the city as a playground, full of wonderful places to discover! A new adventure around the corner. 

I like walking in the city but what I really love it’s to taste it, that’s why I’m always writing restaurants reviews, helping others to make a better choice while looking for a place to have a good time with their beloved ones.

I’m always exploring the city and giving advice to those who share time with their family and friends looking for tips to eat something wonderful.

I'm that guy who takes pictures of every dish, just to share it on Maps and make a better review. 

Let me share you some of my reviews from around the world and of course Mexico

Empellón Al Pastor    

The 13th Step

La Nº 1

El Llagar

Fiume 37

I would love to attend to the Google Local Guides Summit, because I want to share my experience of the city with others, meet people who love food and writing reviews on Google Maps as much as I do.

I like to share my better tips and hints about interesting secrets in cities worldwide.

AND OF COURSE make new friends from all around the world!

See you Soon!

Cipriano

Level 6

My google connect live video application

Dear google LG,

I add my google connect live video on YouTube few hours before..How google get this video ..I searched my video on YouTube.but my video didn't get.but other video s are there..where  is my video?

My video length was 2.07 min.is that any problem?

Level 8

Re: GOOGLE LOCAL GUIDES SUMMIT 2018

Hola  @Esecipri

Gracias por compartir tus experiencias, entusiasmo y el sentimiento de ser Local Guides .

Bienvenido. Haz planteado varias cosas.

Debajo te voy a citar lugares a donde referirte, por ejemplo presentarte y el nombre de un companero Local Guides @JeroenM. Que seguira ayudandote.

Saludos cordiales .

Luana Lima

LuaPL