cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Connect Live 2018 on Vientiane Times, Lao PDR

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for the dedication and good intentions, @KhamphoutS.

Make sure you let us know on your future Local Guide plans. It's really a pleasure to see how people share knowledge and help each other. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thank you so much for your kind word @vvbellur
Level 10

@IrrPavlova yes I did a group chat via messenger with most of person who distribution as local guide to Maps to share ideas, stories, and how-to on the contribution.  

We've a very first meet-up last November 2018 https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Recap-Vientiane-Local-Guide-First-Meet-up/m... and I'm now planing to have another meet-up ending this January 2019.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @KhamphoutS. Sounds like you have a plan. 🙂 Thank you for sharing. We'll be happy to see your continuous influence in Vietnam.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!