ateeluck's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Complain about another local guide?

Who do I talk to to complain about another local guide? Numerous times I got a Q&A, and when I went in to answer, this one other person had already "answered" with a snide or passive-aggressive remark. Certainly nothing helpful, and obviously answering the Q&A to get points without being helpful. I flagged the comment, choosing 'Other', because it doesn't fit any other reason, and there isn't one for 'Unhelpful'.

For example, we had a holiday last Monday. User asked: "Is Home Depot open for Louis Riel Day?"

Useless Guide's answer: "Call the store and ask."

I of course did the proper research, simply going on the Home Depot's website and looking up their holiday hours, then providing the correct answer. Took under a minute.

This isn't the first time this particular local guide left a useless answer, so I wonder how many of their points were bolstered with useless information, and who I could complain to, to make sure they don't get to keep those points.

Winnipeg, MB, Canada
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Complain about another local guide?

@ateeluck

You did the right thing just complaint as 

Incorrect information(sorry for the mistake)

It will be HATE/VIOLENT/INAPPROPRIATE

I have also seen this types of people just irritating

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

@ateeluck

You did the right thing just complaint as 

Incorrect information(sorry for the mistake)

It will be HATE/VIOLENT/INAPPROPRIATE

I have also seen this types of people just irritating

Level 5

I'll do that. I was hesitant to use Incorrect Information, because the appropriate information was completely adsent!

Level 8

@ateeluck yes hate/violence/inappropriate is also applicable but when i asked that type of question someone just said ''go to there and listen from them then come back at my home to inform me i have the same question too'' just too much that why i complaint but at your matter inappropriate is best 

Level 5

Yes, it certainly fits inappropriate, but doesn't fit hate/violence so much. They really need a "Useless" or "Local Guides Abuse" reason. As suggested by your edited response, I'll use "Hate/Violence/Inappropriate".