FelipePK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Como é viver em um país onde neva

Nossa @FelipePK  a alegria de ver meu dog pular e cavar a neve foi impagavel, felicidade absurda... e vc acha que eu nao rolei na neve com ele?   kkk facil.  

Level 7

Saudações @ParaenseCarioca 

Animado fico com a possibilidade deste projeto nevaska.  

Fica ainda mais interessante se conciliar com as férias do amigo @FelipePK

Assim ele nos guias e também passa uns betas. 

Gratidão pela atenção. 

Androsah
Level 8

Show, @AndersonRosah !

Vou começar a juntar o dinheiro pro projeto Nevaska, pq pelo q o @FelipePK falou vamos ter q andar muito bem aga$alhados kkk 😅❄❄❄

Digite @ antes do nome de usuário para me mencionar/marcar para que eu possa responder mais rapidamente.

Francisco Assunção #LocalGuidesBrasil
Brasil!
Links úteis | Contribuições | Sobre mim

Level 9

Wow @FelipePK ! Looks like you have really adapted to the cold weather and climate after a few years in Bulgaria! So what is your favourite winter activity now? By the way, I loved the beer in the snow as well. A few weeks ago, I went to the mountains with my friends for the weekend and we put our drinks right into the snow as well instead of using the refrigerator. 

And of course, thanks for sharing some safety tips. Here in Vancouver, we don't generally get much snow in the year in the city, most winters, we are just above 0C, so even when it snows, it melts away within a day or two. But last Sunday, we were caught with a lot of snow and it is still ongoing. When I left my house in the morning, it was actually really sunny and then I was inside for most of the day. At one point, I went outside and saw about 5 cm of snow on the ground already and it wasn't stopping! By the time I had gotten back to my car, there was almost 10 cm on it! Luckily my car is a bit higher up, and I had a shovel to get rid of some of the snow around my car and I also brushed off the snow on my windows! But it can be a really scary because the last time we had this much snow was about 10 years ago! 

As for activities I have had to do in the last week, since Sunday, I've had to do a lot of shoveling! Just did some right now.

But I'll end with a photo, this river rarely has any ice on it but due to the cold weather, some ice pieces have developed! 

Fraser in Vancouver with ice in Winter Storm 2019Fraser in Vancouver with ice in Winter Storm 2019

Thanks again for sharing your insights and safety tips!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Shirley,

Thank you so much. I'm glad that you liked the post and I'm a bit impressed for what you said. I had a completely different idea about Vancouver. I like a lot ice skating maybe because it's close to rollerblading that I used to do a lot when I was younger.  

I was leaving my home this more to go to work and it started snowing again. I also noticed that since I moved to Bulgaria, the winters have been quite nicer, every year there's less and less snow and the temperatures are not that low. I joke that I brought all the hot weather with me from Brazil hehehe. =P

Thanks again for sharing a bit of your experience with us. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Olá @KellyBettio

Eu imagino mesmo a cara de felicidade dele, eu sempre vejo alguns vídeos de amigos perdidos pelo mundo e seus pets na neve, é realmente impagável. 😃 Feliz que vocês tem aproveitado aqui juntos. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Olá @AndersonRosah e @ParaenseCarioca

Vai ser um prazer recebê-los aqui. O verão também é bem legal aqui. Grécia é aqui do lado com aquelas praias paradisíacas. #ficaadica

Level 8

Maravilha, @FelipePK ! 

Minha esposa quer conhecer a Grécia, acho que o local que ela comentou foi o hotel "Cavo Tagoo Mykonos", em Mykonos... Acho que é esse o nome rs Vamos ver se rola essa viagem esse ano ou ano que vem. Quando definirmos te aviso, pra gente te visitar ✌🏻😁 rs

Digite @ antes do nome de usuário para me mencionar/marcar para que eu possa responder mais rapidamente.

Francisco Assunção #LocalGuidesBrasil
Brasil!
Links úteis | Contribuições | Sobre mim

Level 9

I enjoy ice skating too @FelipePK ! I used to be much better at it when I was a kid, but this year, I've kind of starting to get back into it! And now I'm practicing some cross overs again!!! Do you wear a helmet when you ice skate?? 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!

Hi @Shirley

Oh very nice. Well, in the past I used to have one, now I'm not wearing one because I don't have it hehe. But this rink that I'm going sometimes is really nice one, and the best part is open 24/7 so you can hit there whenever you want. It's in one of a small lake called Ariana