FantomI's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Community Moderator

Hi, I am the Local Guide and on the forum I found that I can earn a badge if i have my own community. So I created one but I still didn't earn the badge. what should I do.

Link of my community:

https://plus.google.com/communities/108650442573610750389

1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Community Moderator

Hi @FantomI. The badge is given to supported community moderators who apply and are selected to receive support for their communities. You can learn more about it in this post as well as in the Help Center. I hope this info helps! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Googler
Solution

Re: Community Moderator

Hi @FantomI. The badge is given to supported community moderators who apply and are selected to receive support for their communities. You can learn more about it in this post as well as in the Help Center. I hope this info helps! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.