AdrianLunsong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Community Challenge: Create a hex sticker design for #EuroMeetup2024!

I sincerely appreciate your initiative and zeal to create this designs, dear @Shubhu1 ... It is come out nicely...

Very genuine creativity...👍🌹

I request you to read the main post once again as there are many modifications and information contained in it.

Here is a sample PNG file for your kind reference... Kindly consider this template in the future. 

Best regards 

🤝🌹👍

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hello dear friend @AdrianLunsong 

As you are aware, we need our young generation LGs to keep our platform warm and exciting.

I'm sure they will bring out colourful stickers soon.

I'm also making a banner to spread this challenge in our social media communities.

Regards with greetings... from 

Bangalore, India.

🤝🌹👍🌻🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Hello @AdrianLunsong Sir, Hope you like the design which created by me......👇🏻.

For the #euromeetup2024 

@TravellerG @Praniketmore 

Copy of Community Challenge - EuroMeetup Hex Sticker_20240411_194703_0000.png

Copy of Community Challenge - EuroMeetup Hex Sticker_20240417_222601_0000.png

#Collage of all designs#Collage of all designs

Copy of Community Challenge - EuroMeetup Hex Sticker_20240417_221436_0000.png

Copy of Community Challenge - EuroMeetup Hex Sticker_20240417_224046_0000.png

Design for #euromeetup 2024Design for #euromeetup 2024

Shubhangi Patil ||" I Like To be UNIQUE in Whatever I Do..!! "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Level 8

Well frnd @AdrianLunsong whats update about this PNG copy.

1000035263.png

 caption:- exclusively made for Euro meet-up 24 by LG Shailendra ojha.

shailendraOjha

▶️
https://youtube.com/@googleguide_shailen13
Level 8

Hello sir @AdrianLunsong , @PeteMHW   

This logo design was designed specially for #Euromeetup2024 manchester

#1 Logo .png file, I mentioned the art of worker bees, which came to reflect the spirit of unity in Manchester.#1 Logo .png file, I mentioned the art of worker bees, which came to reflect the spirit of unity in Manchester.

#2 Second .png logo for #manchestermeetup2024#2 Second .png logo for #manchestermeetup2024

#3 Third  .png logo for #Euromeetup2024#3 Third .png logo for #Euromeetup2024

#4  Forth .png logo for #euromeetup2024#4 Forth .png logo for #euromeetup2024

#5  Fifth .png logo for #euromeetup2024#5 Fifth .png logo for #euromeetup2024

@TravellerG 

@Shubhu1 

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner

Level 9

@Praniketmore Wow.... really nice praniket...it is really good work and good logo created by you....👌🏻🤗

Shubhangi Patil ||" I Like To be UNIQUE in Whatever I Do..!! "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Level 8

With full of festival vibes I share my creation exclusively design for 🇬🇧 #Euro meet-up 2024

dear friend @AdrianLunsong & one of the wonderful man @PeteMHW 🙏

1000035488.png

 caption:- exclusively design made for #Euro meet-up 24 by LG @ShailendraOjha 

Any update please update dear friend @AdrianLunsong 🤝

i also one more #Euromeetup2024 PNG logo file share.

105eaf5a-5333-4346-b1b2-ace2527df50a-1_all_26365.png

 caption:- exclusively design made for #Euro meet-up 24 by LG @ShailendraOjha 

Note:- hello dear friend @AdrianLunsong now i submitted my PNG file & my PNG file link is here, there you can download also.

https://www.canva.com/design/DAGCI3ZGFQc/Wg2TBjWBekLQdio9NQRMYQ/view?utm_content=DAGCI3ZGFQc&utm_cam...

🔗

https://www.canva.com/design/DAGCTsCVnSc/TW37iB656ZPHGeFWB455jQ/view?utm_content=DAGCTsCVnSc&utm_cam...

@TravellerG 🙏

shailendraOjha

▶️
https://youtube.com/@googleguide_shailen13
Level 10

Hello dear friend, @ShailendraOjha ,

I have sent you a couple of messages in your Telegram account... could you please respond, please?

Thanks with regards 

Level 10

Fully appreciate your talent and creativity... dear @Praniketmore ,

Both the stickers have come out very well... though I prefer the first one, which is also technically more perfect. 

Best wishes for more achievements...

Regards 

🤝🌹👍

Level 10

Another good creation, dear friend @Shubhu1 ...

Let us wait to see more from the community...

Sincere regards 

🤝🌹👍