AdrianLunsong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Community Challenge: Create a hex sticker design for #EuroMeetup2024!

Thank you @TravellerG  sir for tagging and inform us about this challange event.i will definitely do.

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner

Level 10

Highly appreciate your spirit in participating such community challenges...

I wish you all the best, my dear @Praniketmore ...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Yes, it is very important for youngsters like you to participate in international challenges like this one... Firstly I wish you all the best. 

I shall directly intimate you some more the details in a week's time.

All the best, dear @Shubhu1 

Highly appreciate your wheel and dedication...

👍👍👍

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

@TravellerG Thank you TG Sir.... actually I'm working on this task....👍🏻🤗 I hope you like it ....

Shubhangi Patil ||" I Like To be UNIQUE in Whatever I Do..!! "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Connect Moderator

@ShailendraOjha Thanks for the updated design. It is better but do note that the hexagon shape that I'm using has sharp ends. The text is also a bit small since this sticker is only 2" tall and 1.73" wide. You can also use "6-9 June 2024" and exclude "Date:". Similarly, you can exclude "Location:". Hope those tips are helpful 😊

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Connect Moderator

Thanks @TravellerG for the tags and spreading the word! 😀

@Shubhu1 @Praniketmore Please take note that I have updated the post with more details and a new deadline so do read it again to make sure you've up to date! Looking forward to your designs!! 

Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
Connect Moderator

@NunungAfuah @indahnuria @PaDeSSo Just checking with the Indonesians.. any talented folks that you think would be interested in this challenge?! Deadline has been moved to Tuesday 16th April since folks are busy celebrating Eid!! 

Level 9

@AdrianLunsong Am working on it....👍🏻🤗 I hope you like my created logo...👍🏻🤗

Level 9

Hello Sir👋🏻

This logo design I specifically created  for #Euromeetup2024.,

Tell me how's it....hope you like it... Thank you 🤗🎉

without backgroundwithout background

@AdrianLunsong @TravellerG @Praniketmore 

Connect Moderator

@Shubhu1 Thanks for your design! 😊 Same tip that I gave to @ShailendraOjha, you can omit the text "Date" and "Location" because "6-9 June 2024" and "Manchester, UK" will explain that well enough on their own. Also, the image of the meeting is nice but don't forget that these stickers aren't very big so an image that small won't show up well.