ZuhairM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Comment for our Moderators

Muchas gracias @TraciC, por tus palabras, se que es así y lo confirmó mensualmente en las charlas de Hangouts de moderadores, consideró que el equipo de ustedes es muy considerado y siempre están leyendo la mayoría de las cosas nuestras, con lo cual está bien, dada la gran cantidad de nuevos usuarios en la plataforma. Y con respecto a sugerir nuevas herramientas en la plataforma, las planteó en la medida que siento que hace falta esto o aquello. Y de nuevo entiendo que no todo se puede consiguen rápidamente. 😀

Gracias.

Googler
Solution

Hi @ZuhairM. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. We appreciate that Local Guides care about the community as much as we do as moderators/community managers for Local Guides. There are global team members moderating the community around the clock and while we don't always see every single post, we are most definitely active here. As I said earlier, we do encourage other Local Guides to interact with others' posts, too. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 5

Hi @TraciC

Great as usual ..

Level 8

Good discussion here....

I want to known is moderator's are trained or not....

And also I want known how to become moderator. ..

Ganesh Krishna Soordelu
https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/107546818522123617136/reviews/@13.0054542,77.5676733,13z?hl=en
Level 5

Hi @GaneshKrishnaS

Thanks for your participation and we will see the answer to your queries ..

Former Google Contributor

HI @GaneshKrishnaS,

All community moderators are trained (we have a new process in place). The Google moderators you see here on Connect (with that title) are part of the Local Guides team. And then there is also a Connect moderator.

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 5

Hi @LuisRG

And how to be a connect moderator?

Googler

@ZuhairM Please see this post where we announced Ivan's appointment to being a Connect moderator. It says "Interested in becoming a moderator for Local Guides Connect? Level 5 Local Guides who regularly contribute to both Google Maps will be considered based on their high levels of activity within Local Guides Connect. There is no application or nomination process, simply keep contributing and engaging with your fellow Local Guides around the world and the Local Guides team will be in touch if you are selected."

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 5

Hi @TraciC

I will keep on contributing hoping to be selected not only as a connect moderator, but also as a Google Moderator.

Former Google Contributor

@ZuhairM, as I said, "Google moderators" are only the members of the Local Guides team or other Googlers 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.