Linnéa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Combining two of my favorite things

@RenataH You, my friend, are undoubtedly one fo my favorite things too! ❤️ Thank you for being you!

Level 8

@ShahnewazAhmed Thank you so much! Creativity isn't my strong suit but sometimes it happens! 🙂 

Level 8

@OmerAli Thank you so much!! Yes, I made them 😄 What actually took the longest amount of time was getting the right colors of the icing 😂

Level 8

@MdAtikuzzamanLimon Thank you for the support! Happy Christmas to you too! 🙂 

Level 8

@VasT Thank you so much!! Yes, it's gingerbread cookies. One of my favorite Christmas traditions 🙂 Although I'm not usually decorating them like this 😄

Former Google Contributor

Thank you @Linnéa

You Connect the Christmas vibe with the colour of Local Guides. The visual result looks awesome and I bet they are tasty too. How do you say "Merry Christmas" in your language?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Your friends and family will be surprised this year @Linnéa,

I wonder, which are your other favorite Christmas traditions? To get in the Christmas spirit you can have a look at these great articles shared by other Local Guides: 5 things to do in Finland during ChristmasWinter illumination in your neighborhood and Christmas Markets in Germany.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Those who keep childhood alive in them are always creative @Linnéa @PaulPavlinovich @TravellerG

DSC_3878-01.jpeg

Happy holiday season for everyone.

Level 8

@Sorbe Thank you so much for the support! 🙂 Merry Christmas in Swedish is "God jul" and I can't wait to wish everyone God jul both here and everywhere! 🙂

Level 8

@VasT Oh, I have so many! Decorating my home and having lighted candles all around is probably my best one, but also visiting Christmas markets, drinking hot chocolate and eating saffron pastries, listening to Christmas music all through out the day and watching Christmas movies. How do you prepare for Christmas? Thank you so much for the posts, I'll check them out right away!