Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Combining two of my favorite things

@SanyaOdare thank you so much! I'm glad you like them 😍

Level 8

@VasT oh! I'm excited to try melomakarona some time, where do they come from? Yes, saffron pastries is the number one pastries during Christmas in Sweden. If you like saffron I can highly recommend to try every possible pastry you may find because they're all awesome! My personal favorite is a saffron and white chocolate mud cake that is so delicious I could die for it. Tell me if you want a recipe 😊

Level 8

@Anonymous Looks yum! What do they contain? Both vegan and non-vegan 😊

Level 8

@zafahim Thank you so much! If you visit Sweden I promise to save one for you 😊

Level 8

@OmerAli thank you so much!! Means a lot to me 😊 

Level 7

@Linnéa haha..thanks dear...I won't miss it 😊

[Fahim]
Level 7

Mmmmm those look amazing!

Level 8

@Melly15 Thank you so much! 🙂

Former Google Contributor

You should visit Greece @Linnéa, for the holiday season. Only then you can find them everywhere!

Yes of course I would like the recipe!

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well about the vegan ones @Linnéa  @VasT the basic ingredients are whole grain wheat,walnuts,oranje juice as well as orange trimmed peel, cinnamon, clove, semolina, sunflower oil agave and wheat syrup.

The non vegan differ from place to place in Greece .You can find a big variety.

As for the recipe imagine it as any other biscuit mix but your small biscuits are fully dipped in the hot syrup for a while.Finally you decorate with trimmed walnut.