Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Coffee Wagera the "Favorite Coffee Point"

For coffee lover who want to know enjoy coffee in a good variety of taste must try to go at "Coffee Wagera" one of the best coffee point in Karachi.

You can enjoy delicious snacks with local and international dishes having fun with family offering amazing photography.Cup of coffee and MenuCup of coffee and Menu

Cup of coffee written patternCup of coffee written pattern

A cup of coffeeA cup of coffee

A cup of coffee and chocolateA cup of coffee and chocolate

USA
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Coffee Wagera the "Favorite Coffee Point"

Hi @Anonymous,

I really enjoyed your post. I'm not a huge coffee fan, but you definitely got me with the chocolate jar. 🙂

Thank you so much for sharing one of your favorite coffee spot in Karachi. Just note that I've relabeled your post and it now appears in the Food & Drink topic section. This way the right audience will have the possibility to enjoy it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Coffee Wagera the "Favorite Coffee Point"

Hi, @KlaudiyaG

Thank you so much for your interest in my post I like coffee with chocolate layer as well and it's a best place to have Coffee in Karachi