Mrsiddharthadas's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

City of Temple

Mamallapuram, is a city in Tamil Nadu, we known for its temples and monuments built by the Pallava dynasty in the 7th and 8th centuries.

20221004_134159.jpg

IMG_20221004_140036.jpg

IMG_20221004_153440.jpg

Picsart_22-10-15_12-35-00-578.jpg

Picsart_22-10-15_12-32-35-786.jpg

Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu, India
5 comments
Level 9

Betreff: City of Temple

@Mrsiddharthadas 

Fantastische Bilder von dieser Anlage 

Connect Moderator

Re: City of Temple

Excellent photos of Mahabalipuram @Mrsiddharthadas 

I remember visiting here in 2018, amazing experience 👍

Also I remember @TravellerG having written entire series of detailed posts about this place. 

Level 9

@Mrsiddharthadas 

Wow ,Thanks for sharing beautiful photos of  Mamallapuram  temple this place is accessible , how to reach this place. Is. It accessible. let me know. 

Level 10

Thank you dear Connect Moderator @Tushar_Suradkar for mentioning me in your post.

Yes, I have published above 45 posts about different monuments of Mahabalipuram... thanks also for remembering this... you are unique.

Hope to hear from our newcomer LG @Mrsiddharthadas 

Eagerly waiting...

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

You can reach 56Kms by cab from Chennai International Airport (MAA). Cab is easily available in airport.