Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Chittorgarh(R.J.) Map Editing Cum Photo Walk

Map Editing Cum Photo Walk

Chittaurgarh Junction

Railway Colony, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001, India

January 26, 2019 @ 09:00 (IST)

Hello Local Guides, Since all the tourism spots within the city, we can cover a huge area of Chittorgarh. I can see there are lots of missing places in Chittorgarh needs to be added on map, so I named this meetup Map Editing Cum Photo Walk. We will Start from Chittorgarh Junction Railway Station and the end point is Jain Swetambar Temple. We can extend it to Chittorgarh fort. It will be a cold day, so please wear comfortable shoes and clothes.

RSVP here

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Railway Colony, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001, India
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Map Editing Cum Photo Walk

Hi @deepakjhic,

This looks to be a great meet-up!

It looks likes an amazing place to go photo hunting, and I wish you good luck with it.

Please share your recap here on Connect with us afterwards, I can't wait to see it!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hi @deepakjhic,

This looks to be a great meet-up!

It looks likes an amazing place to go photo hunting, and I wish you good luck with it. Please share your recap here on Connect with us afterwards, I can't wait to see it!

Hi @MortenSI,

This is the first ever meet-up in Chittorgarh city. I hope a single local guide can join me there :). BTW thank you very much. 

I'll share a recap from here and Jaipur too. 

Level 9

Tagging other local guides from Chittorgarh discussion. I hope anyone can join me 🙂 or share insights about Chittorgarh city. 

@DrVikas @kd_kartik01 @lalitmarodiya @James8Arthur

Please share your experience in Chittorgarh. It will help me so much.....

Thank you

Great to hear @deepakjhic, you have to start somewhere. 

I am sure if you keep hosting great meet-ups, more people will attend every time. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hello @MortenSI,

Thank you very much for writing back. 

This is my 5th meet-up by the way. I've hosted 4 meet-ups in Delhi and Sonipat city. Maybe you like my post in below link, 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/My-Journey-As-A-Local-Guide/m-p/745468

👍👍

My apologies @deepakjhic, you are obviously very experienced with meet-ups, and I'm sure this next one will be great.

That's a nice little Local Guide biography you have, I will check out your other meet-ups.

Thanks again!

Level 1

Re: Chittorgarh(R.J.) Map Editing Cum Photo Walk

great!