AbdullahAM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Chicken & Chips

Chicken and Chips with some fresh salad and ketchup makes taste good.Fired Chicken and ChipsFired Chicken and Chips

Afghan Restaurant, Main Road, Bhogal, Jangpura, New Delhi, Delhi, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Chicken & Chips

Hi @AbdullahAM,

Thank you for sharing! Did you prepare it yourself? Can you share with us your secret recipe for this dish? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @AbdullahAM,

Thanks for sharing this delicious meal with us. Did you cook it or ordered from a restaurant?

If you would like to get more experience about food and photo topic, I would advise you to read these articles:

PS: if the food is from a restaurant, did you know that you can share your review and photo of this place on Google Maps? Feel free to check it out in the Write reviews and add ratings of places article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 4

oh, it's time to eat for me !

thank  you for this photo but it's virtual (lol ^_^)