Level 8

#Chicken_Korai

Chicken Korai ChapChicken Korai Chap

Kabab Station, Comilla, Bangladesh
6 comments
Google Moderator

Re: #Chicken_Korai

Hi @Bokor_Rahman,

This meal looks delicious! The meat seems to just fall off the bone the moment you touch it. 🙂

How is it prepared? What does it have inside apart from chicken?

By the way, I think that you'll find some great advice on how to make your posts more attractive and engaging in this article: 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Thanks!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Yes that was so delicious. i was like yummm when i put it in . No it was totally made of chicken with mix  masala . I don't know fully how is prepared because i haven't been in the kitchen 🙂

Google Moderator

Sounds delicious, @Bokor_Rahman!

I really like the taste of masala, and it definitely combines greatly with chicken. I usually have white steamed rice as a side dish when enjoying chicken masala, how about you?

By the way, you can write the @ mark before the nickname of Connect members to tag them. This way they receive a notification, and you can easily communicate with them. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@DeniGu I also keep White steam rice , besides that there's also a kind of steamed rice called POLAO which is our Common dish while taking  chicken masala, and it's mostly served for the guests which is our you can say tradition. But you can taste it with "Porota" a flat piece of flour.  

Google Moderator

Thank you for sharing, @Bokor_Rahman. It was quite interesting for me to learn more about this dish and the way you enjoy it.

I'm a big foodie, and always love commenting on food and drink posts, as well as learning about delicacies from all around the world. 🙂 Make sure to give us more details next time you share another delicious meal!

Level 8

#DeniGu

I appreciate your interests, yes i will post more details on Food and drinks posts next time,it was only my 2 nd time posting here ,so i am learning . Thanks for moderating my Post