kiraan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Champakali

Champa kaliChampa kali

This sweet is called as "Champakali" or "Cham Cham" it's made by milk and sugar,
it's  Indian famous sweet

3 comments
Level 10

Re: Champa kali

Hi @kiraan

Along with photo give some details about the sweet, so other members understand and appreciate it. Thanks.

Vijay Desai.

Former Google Contributor

Rif.: Champa kali

Hi @kiraan

Champa Kali looks really tasty and quite similar to one sweet typical from Sicily, a southern region of Italy, called "Cassata".

Can you please tell us if it's easy to find them everywhere in India or they are made only on specific occasions or cities? Sorry for all these questions, but your pictures made me curious about it.

For future posts I will suggest you have a look at the article -Share your Photos and discoveries. You can learn a lot of great tips on how you can make your posts even more engaging.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Rif.: Champa kali

Hi @Sorbe

Yes it's available in most of the Sweet shop's in India, but it will be called in different names, 
Champakali / Cham cham is made by Milk, sugar syrup,and decorated with Cherry.