SoyCharlie_pdf's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Capturing the moment in photographs | Querétaro II

Hi everyone! Welcome to my memories in photos.

On this occasion I want to continue to share my experiences and moments that I captured in photographs. I have another publication, it would help me a lot if you go to review it and leave me your comments:

The following photos are mine and were taken with my iPhone. In each photograph he placed a small phrase referring to what he is trying to portray and show in the image. I share the author of the phrase and at the bottom of each photo I put the location and what it was taken with. Welcome back!

"Sometimes we look so long at a closed door that we realize too late that another one was open."
-Graham Bell
045.jpg

Querétaro Arteaga, Mexico. iPhone 8 by Carlos Jiménez

"The man lacks precisely the experience that the woman has in abundance."
- Enrique Jardiel Poncela
Lucien Café. iPhone 8 by Carlos JiménezLucien Café. iPhone 8 by Carlos Jiménez

Lucien Café. iPhone 8 by Carlos Jiménez

"If you really love nature, you will find beauty everywhere."
- Vincent van Gogh
019.jpgSan Joaquín, Queretaro De Arteaga, Mexico. iPhone 8 by Carlos Jiménez

"He who came into the world and does not drink wine, why did he come?"
- Bernardo Piuma

118.jpg

Hotel Misión Jurica Querétaro. iPhone Xr by Carlos Jiménez

"Instead of asking yourself why the same things always happen to you, ask yourself why you always choose the same paths."
- Anonymous Author121.jpgHotel Misión Jurica Querétaro. iPhone Xr by Carlos Jiménez

"The most difficult bridge to cross is the bridge that separates words from deeds."
- Anonymous Author

130.JPEG

Puente de La Historia. iPhone Xr by Carlos Jiménez

"Reading should be one of the forms of happiness and no one can be forced to be happy."
- Jorge Luis Borges
044.jpg

Diktatur. iPhone 8 by Carlos Jiménez

"Temple of the Holy Cross; Built by the Franciscans in the mid-seventeenth century at the top of the Sangremal hill, the site where the conquest of this city was completed on July 25, 1531."

120.jpg

Franciscanos del Templo y Convento de la Santa Cruz Querétaro. iPhone 8 by Carlos Jiménez

"A thousand trees that grow make less noise than a tree that collapses."
- Japanese proverb

016.jpg

Escolásticas Huimilpan Qro. iPhone 8 by Carlos Jiménez

"Positive people are the ones who fall down, get up, shake themselves off, heal their scrapes, smile at life and say: Here I go again!"
- Anonymous Author
Clear example of this tree that refuses to die. - CJH

124.jpg

Querétaro City Center. iPhone Xr by Carlos Jiménez

I invite you to visit my instagram for more photographs, your comments would support me a lot since I am not an expert but every time I give more of myself to improve the quality and shape of my photos.

Instagram: @carlos7n7

⌦ Charlie
Querétaro, Qro., Mexico
2 comments
Level 8

Capturing the moment in photographs | Querétaro II

Hi everyone! Welcome to my memories in photos.

On this occasion I want to continue to share my experiences and moments that I captured in photographs. I have another publication, it would help me a lot if you go to review it and leave me your comments:

The following photos are mine and were taken with my iPhone. In each photograph he placed a small phrase referring to what he is trying to portray and show in the image. I share the author of the phrase and at the bottom of each photo I put the location and what it was taken with. Welcome back!

"Sometimes we look so long at a closed door that we realize too late that another one was open."
-Graham Bell
carlos7n7_0-1646082331751.jpeg

Querétaro Arteaga, Mexico. iPhone 8 by Carlos Jiménez

"The man lacks precisely the experience that the woman has in abundance."
- Enrique Jardiel Poncela
carlos7n7_1-1646082331633.jpeg

Lucien Café. iPhone 8 by Carlos Jiménez

"If you really love nature, you will find beauty everywhere."
- Vincent van Gogh
carlos7n7_2-1646082331889.jpeg

San Joaquín, Queretaro De Arteaga, Mexico. iPhone 8 by Carlos Jiménez

"He who came into the world and does not drink wine, why did he come?"
- Bernardo Piuma
carlos7n7_3-1646082331742.jpeg

"Instead of asking yourself why the same things always happen to you, ask yourself why you always choose the same paths."
- Anonymous Author

carlos7n7_4-1646082331880.jpeg

"The most difficult bridge to cross is the bridge that separates words from deeds."
- Anonymous Author

carlos7n7_5-1646082331767.jpeg

Puente de La Historia. iPhone Xr by Carlos Jiménez

"Reading should be one of the forms of happiness and no one can be forced to be happy."
- Jorge Luis Borges
carlos7n7_6-1646082331925.jpeg

Diktatur. iPhone 8 by Carlos Jiménez

"Temple of the Holy Cross; Built by the Franciscans in the mid-seventeenth century at the top of the Sangremal hill, the site where the conquest of this city was completed on July 25, 1531."

carlos7n7_7-1646082331596.jpeg

Franciscanos del Templo y Convento de la Santa Cruz Querétaro. iPhone 8 by Carlos Jiménez

"A thousand trees that grow make less noise than a tree that collapses."
- Japanese proverb

carlos7n7_8-1646082331894.jpeg

Escolásticas Huimilpan Qro. iPhone 8 by Carlos Jiménez

"Positive people are the ones who fall down, get up, shake themselves off, heal their scrapes, smile at life and say: Here I go again!"
- Anonymous Author
Clear example of this tree that refuses to die. - CJH

carlos7n7_9-1646082331913.jpeg

Querétaro City Center. iPhone Xr by Carlos Jiménez

I invite you to visit my instagram for more photographs, your comments would support me a lot since I am not an expert but every time I give more of myself to improve the quality and shape of my photos.

Instagram: @carlos7n7

⌦ Charlie
Google Vendor

Re: Capturing the moment in photographs | Querétaro II

Hi @SoyCharlie_pdf,

Your post is now available on Connect. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times. You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Keep in mind, I merged it with the other one as they are the same. I'm going to remove the Spanish language tag from your post as it is in English. Only posts written in a specific language should have the corresponding label. You can find more information in this article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback, and more. Everyone is welcome here but do note that the forum is not a platform for commercial advertising or self-promotion of any kind. Please review our Local Guides Program Rules before posting.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!