takaOJT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Can’t you eat an affordable set menu in the evening in Japan?

1542858688787.jpg
↑Japanese typical set menu. By the way, the fish in this photo is Anago.

What I would like to share with GoogleMap is a restaurant that offers an affordable dinner set.
You can find many restaurants which offer nice lunch meal at a reasonable price.
However, circumstances change in the evening. Most restaurants offer higher price in the evening.
In addition, nutritionally balanced set meals are often not offered.

I am dissatisfied with this situation. I do not want to cook myself when I am tired from work. Eating out at restaurant which offers nice meal at an affordable price is  useful at such times. But I can hardly find such a restaurant.
I think that there are various reasons for this. For example, it may be a restaurant's management strategy to offer higher price in the evening to make a profit at dinner. Then, there may be a culture that dining out is common with a set of snacks and drinks.

However, there are many people who want to eat healthy meal at an affordable price in the evening.
So, I am sharing such information with Google Map. I think it is useful information for many people. Luckily, I have been able to gradually find such restaurants and I am going to continue sharing such  restaurants with Google Map. 
How do people from all over the world eat out at night? I'd like to hear your opinion.

By the way, if you enjoy Japanese food easily in Japan, "Otoya" and "Yayoi Ken" are easy. Of course, there are a lot more nice restaurants. If you come to Japan, please enjoy Japanese food!
↓The taste and atmosphere of Japanese food vary greatly depending on the type of fish..

matomephoto.jpg

7 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Can’t you eat an affordable set menu in the evening in Japan?

Hi @takaOJT,

Welcome to Connect.

Just to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that. You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

As you are new on Connect, why don't you explore the many topic labels and check out the conversations happening among other Local Guides? You can tell us a bit more about yourself in our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - April 2019.

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Hi, nice to meet you @takaOJT 
Thank you for sharing this.
Google map proposes some recommended restaurants that include reasonable restaurants around the time to eat. The information is very helpful for us and it's being improved day by day via our posting activity as a local guide.
Let's continue the contributions together with us from now on!
And I like also Otoya. As there is the English menu and Dietary restrictions menu, it's very helpful for foreign people:-)
Google Moderator

@takaOJT さん、

たまに記事がスパムとしてマークされました。複数回編集してしまっただけならば特に修正は不要ですが、ポリシーに反する記載がある場合には要修正です。その後、記事をもう一度投稿しましょう(Save Change でOKです)。そうするとModeratorに連絡が行き、内容が確認され記事は公開に戻されます。あるいは、Moderatorにタグ付けして解除するよう依頼しましょう。ぜひこちらの記事「コネクトに投稿した記事がスパム等で非公開になった場合の対処法」を参考にしてみて下さい。

記事はスパムから復帰しました。そしてカテゴリもローカルストーリーになっています。最後は日本語のタグを削除します。記事は英語ですから。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

@Ivi_Ge さん

さっそくのコメントありがとうございます。記事が再度公開されていました。安心しました。

Local Guides Connectを初めて利用するので、いろいろとわからないことだらけで戸惑っていました。これからちょっとずつ勉強していこうと思います。

この度はありがとうございました!Thank you!

Google Moderator

@takaOJT さん、

こちらこそありがとうございます。

ローカルガイドコネクトの使い方について、役に立ちそうなリンクを張っておきます。

日本人のローカルガイドもたくさんいますので、ぜひ交流していってください。

わからないことがあれば気軽にお尋ねください。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

@HiroyukiTakisawa 

I'm glad to hear that. Thank you!

I also love Otoya.

Level 5

@InaS 

thank you for your comment. It is helpful to get a comment immediately.

I will study Connect.

Thank you!