غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Earn money

Kya google map se paisa kamaya ja sakta hai?

Connect Moderator

Re: Earn money

Bilkul nahi @Rajababukumar435

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Mujha v patta nahi Dost

Jayanta Ghosh
Level 6

Youtube par video dalta hai ki paise kamayta ja sakta h.....IMG_20170908_131552_710.jpg

Video 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

@Rajababukumar435 I want to say that you can't earn money by Google Maps and its programmes like Local Guide. Please refer to Local Guide page where it is clearly mentioned that contribution is upto your will if you want to participate it's your choice Google or any other organisations is not forcing you though Google some time provide their participants with some offers like vouchers gift coupons and much more but it depends on your contribution. Hope you could understand

Thank You

Robin Poudel 

Level 9

Hey @Rajababukumar435 @JGhosh007,

Unfortunately, Google's Local Guide Program doesn't have any monetary incentive yet. Means, there is no money in this. You can see the detail of things that you can get from this program in here.

If you want to get money, maybe you can try becoming a Google's Trusted Photographer and earn money from business owners. 

Thank you

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 4

Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

Hi, is it possible to earn on local guide?

Connect Moderator

Re: Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

Hi @Ruita - Local Guides is a volunteer based program, so you can't really earn money from it. Please take a look at the accepted solution from the following post:

Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

There's a program that's loosely related to Local Guides that will allow you to earn some money called Google Trusted Photographers. Please take a look at the following link for further details:

https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/

Level 1

Money

Can I earn money from being a local guider?

Connect Moderator

Re: Money

Hello @Dilawar73 this is volanteer base program and Local Guides not given money us.

More information please read this answer by community moderator.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Can-I-earn-money-from-being-a-Local-Guide/t...

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.