غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Why not Google Maps can't Pay for points like How Youtube Views Paying ??

@HelloSamsonR Beautifully explain.

It's a complete description. 

Thank you for helping many others through this post. 

Level 10

@AkmalB Thanks a lot bro, anything for the family 🙂

Level 5

Personally, I remember the days before Google and I am SOOOoooo happy to have Google!  I consider it an honor to be able to give back to Google just a small portion of what I really use of them.  When in doubt...GOOGLE it! You can learn, see and do so much virtually.  THANKS GOOGLE!  One day, I hope to drive one of those google cars that provide mapping.  🙂  That would be SO COOL! 

Level 9

That is an Awesome Reply I have Ever got. you opene my eyes. Thanks Bro. Keep Inspiring.

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@shabarish By sharing reviews, photos, and knowledge about the places around you, you are helping millions of people. Think of how google is helping you with the maps. In fact the truth is, you are suppose to be paying google for making it easier to find places navigate and many things :)... Contributions on the maps should not be for monetary benefit, you are helping your community and millions of people. Google does not take recognition for places added on maps, we are the ones with the recognition, we have the profile and everything to show we made the contributions. Imagine a world without google maps at this age of technology :)... Google at the same time rewards local guides for their hard work like giving them invitation to attend summit at the Google office in San fransisco :)... many many other benefits as we are awaiting the new benefits.. The Local guides program itself is not a business program, it is a program aimed at making an impact in our world, let all of us be involved in it. Let us forget money aspect now and make our world a better place. Rember signing up to be a Local guide was a voluntary thing, no one forced any one to join. So bro keep contributing and making an impact in your community, you wil always be rewarded, not monetarily but benefits :)...... I hope this helps you

Best Regards 🙂

Level 10

@shabarish You are welcome, thanks also for taking out time to read it, :)... See you soon 🙂

Level 6

A common thought of many,thanks for solution.

Level 5

Can we earn money through google local guides?

Hi, is there any chance to earn money through local guides?

Level 10

Re: Can we earn money through google local guides?

Hi @ashwinjikumar no, we can't. Local Guides is a volunteer program, and you are not allowed to receive money, food or services in exchange of your activity as Local Guide.

If you are interested in earn some money using Google Tools, please, visit https://www.google.com/intl/en/streetview/earn/ to learn how to became a Google Street View Trusted Photographer.

Level 7

yes in youtube too the uploads are not a benifit to google . please help the local guides above leve...

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@shabarish By sharing reviews, photos, and knowledge about the places around you, you are helping millions of people. Think of how google is helping you with the maps. In fact the truth is, you are suppose to be paying google for making it easier to find places navigate and many things :)... Contributions on the maps should not be for monetary benefit, you are helping your community and millions of people. Google does not take recognition for places added on maps, we are the ones with the recognition, we have the profile and everything to show we made the contributions. Imagine a world without google maps at this age of technology :)... Google at the same time rewards local guides for their hard work like giving them invitation to attend summit at the Google office in San fransisco :)... many many other benefits as we are awaiting the new benefits.. The Local guides program itself is not a business program, it is a program aimed at making an impact in our world, let all of us be involved in it. Let us forget money aspect now and make our world a better place. Rember signing up to be a Local guide was a voluntary thing, no one forced any one to join. So bro keep contributing and making an impact in your community, you wil always be rewarded, not monetarily but benefits :)...... I hope this helps you

Best Regards 🙂

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Best Regards 🙂

find and strain a lot to update maps ....

Level 7

GOOGLE LOCAL GUIDES MUST BE PAID.

PLEASE SUPPORT THIS IF YOU AGREE...PLEASE PAY TO THE GUIDES WHO ARE IN 5 AND ABOVE LEVEL.