ash225's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: By mistake created spam maps listing.

Ok sir, How much take time to approve?

Level 10

Sometime that will done instantly and sometimes it will take 24hr

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 9

open google map go to your listing than edit .. select place does's exist .... than add new in add missing ..if it show pending don't matter it will come in 10-15 days

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @ash225 if you've only done one bad edit then don't panic. Wait for it to be "Not Applied" then add the correct one, or wait for it to be "Applied" then correct the entry to what it should be. In the mean time don't worry about it at all. If this happened all the time and you'd made hundreds of entries wrong then correcting them to get more points, well that's when I'd worry! One, no, it's not an issue so don't worry. We all make mistakes sometimes (including me).

Regards Paul

Level 3

thanks@PaulPavlinovich it means i have to wait for the action that is applied or not applied then i can add my listing but how much time to take these actions?

Connect Moderator

Generally speaking it is a fairly quick process @ash225 I would not expect to be waiting for more than a couple of days. How long has it been since you made your addition?

Regards Paul