TheEagleEye's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Buta Caves - Selangor, Malaysia

272 steps to climb to get to the Batu Caves. Once you get to the top, you will see that you have only to large caves. The most spectacular thing I believe is looking up the stairs from the bottom, and the view from the top. There are of course several temples you can view. It is also quite rewarding to get to the top as it is quite exhausting. You have to be careful of the monkeys so best not to eat anything while there.

See the Google Maps here https://goo.gl/maps/DkLiSqvB8122 and a video here https://youtu.be/soZ_Tu73XIo

View from Batu CavesView from Batu Caves

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Buta Caves - Selangor, Malaysia

Hi @TheEagleEye thanks for sharing wonderful batu caves photo. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TheEagleEye,

Thanks a lot for sharing your photo from Buta Caves.

Have you visited it recently? I haven't been there yet - can you tell me a bit more about the place?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

I have been there once with my friends. It has the most spectacular view from the bottom. One of the monkeys bitted my friend. 😂 This is one of the shots I have from the bottom.

Batu CavesBatu CavesWhen did you visit? I seemed you had a great time there, keep sharing with us new places.

Best regards.

Level 7

I've been there, beautiful place