Buna dimineata!

DSC_0162-001.JPG

Gheorghe Gainariu
Benia, România
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Buna dimineata!

Hi @GGRASCANU52

This photo is mind-blowing! Thanks for sharing! Where did you take this picture?

Just one tip from me, if you want to make your post more attractive for the rest of the community is always better to add some additional information to the uploaded photo. You can check the post What makes a good post? which I'm sure that you are going to find it really useful.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @GGRASCANU52,

This is pretty amazing! Did you use any special effects or editing programs for this? I love the blurriness it has, and the fog around the trees. Did you use a DSLR camera? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Aparatul foto NIKON D3100 și fotografia trecuto prin Picasa 3 simplu!

Gheorghe Gainariu