CBRZY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Brisbane Lord Mayor Photographic Award

I won the peoples choice award for a photo of the Brisbane Story Bridge. Definitely one of my favourite photos and spots in Brisbane.

CBRZY - Story Bridge-1.jpg

People's Choice Award

Nothing better than grabbing a cuppa right before the sun comes up and getting a shot of the Story bridge like this 👆

With the Wharf just been washed you can get amazing angles of the Story Bridge in reflections.

CBRZY - Story Bridge-2.jpg

Reflections

As the sun finally came up, on a winter's day, with no clouds in sight and the streets of the city still being quiet, the Story Bridge stands towering over the river for all to see...😎

CBRZY - Story Bridge-3.jpg

Quiet

More of my work can be found at CBRZY and on my Instagram
Till next time...

- Contributing one photography ? journey at a time -

Brisbane QLD, Australia
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Brisbane Lord Mayor Photographic Award

Level 6

Thank you very much

- Contributing one photography ? journey at a time -

Level 9

Wow! Congratulations! I am sure I know someone from Brisbane here but it just skipped my mind! If Connect had Mayors, @PaulPavlinovich will be the Mayor of everyone from Australia.

Welcome to Connect, your photo is very beautiful! Congratulations on winning the "people Choice Awards" too!

Do you know how to create Signatures? If you do, you can leave your Instagram Profile in your Signature and even add a cool title like; "Brisbane Lord Mayor Photographic Award", so, everyone can rush to your Instagram to visit 😊 @CBRZY 

Level 9

Congratulations, @CBRZY 

The first photo is really amazing and beautiful! 

I wish you great success and good luck in your hobby and work. 

Best wishes, 

Level 7

Fantastic and well done.