El_Lemus's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Upon the Mexican US BORDER /Aurora Boreal, G5 Solar Storm Effects.

Aurora Boreal, G5 Solar Storm Effects. Upon the Mexican/US BORDER

on the Night of May 10th-11th of 2024, and extraordinary Event occur AURORA BOREALIS was sight upon the Desert Skies, due the G5 Solar Storm that struck the planet, this event has never before documented on this region at least for 200 years ago.

AURORA BOREAL MEXICALI , BAJA CALIFORNIA MEXICO CALIFORNIA US/BORDER.

AURORA BOREAL UPON EL CENTINELA MT (MT SIGNAL). MEXICALI MEXICO / CALIFORNIA US.AURORA BOREAL UPON EL CENTINELA MT (MT SIGNAL). MEXICALI MEXICO / CALIFORNIA US.

Upon the Mexican US BORDER /Aurora Boreal, G5 Solar Storm Effects. BAJA CALIFORNIA/US BORDER, EL CENTINELA MOUNTAIN (MT SIGNAL).Upon the Mexican US BORDER /Aurora Boreal, G5 Solar Storm Effects. BAJA CALIFORNIA/US BORDER, EL CENTINELA MOUNTAIN (MT SIGNAL).Upon the Mexican US BORDER /Aurora Boreal, G5 Solar Storm Effects. BAJA CALIFORNIA/US BORDER, EL CENTINELA MOUNTAIN (MT SIGNAL).Upon the Mexican US BORDER /Aurora Boreal, G5 Solar Storm Effects. BAJA CALIFORNIA/US BORDER, EL CENTINELA MOUNTAIN (MT SIGNAL).Upon the Mexican US BORDER /Aurora Boreal, G5 Solar Storm Effects. BAJA CALIFORNIA/US BORDER, EL CENTINELA MOUNTAIN (MT SIGNAL).Upon the Mexican US BORDER /Aurora Boreal, G5 Solar Storm Effects. BAJA CALIFORNIA/US BORDER, EL CENTINELA MOUNTAIN (MT SIGNAL).

https://www.instagram.com/el_lemus/

https://www.facebook.com/TheLemus

Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico
10 comments
Level 9

Betreff: Upon the Mexican US BORDER /Aurora Boreal, G5 Solar Storm Effects.

@El_Lemus 

So ein schönes Himmelsspektakel 

Level 10

Re: Upon the Mexican US BORDER /Aurora Boreal, G5 Solar Storm Effects.

@El_Lemus Amazing shots! Thanks for sharing.

Signature Image
Level 8

@El_Lemus fue un acontecimiento mundial! Realmente las más en diferentes partes del mundo quedaron geniales. En Argentina también se pudieron ver.

Level 8

Picturesque landscapes @El_Lemus! How long was the shutter speed for those photos?

People could observe a similar phenomenon in Ukraine, too. This is a picture from my yard. 

Caption: The night sly in various shades of pink and yellowish greenCaption: The night sly in various shades of pink and yellowish green

Level 7

here at the Desert Mexican and USA Border, there wasnt a Data about when was the last time the Aurora Boreal was spotted here in about 200 YEars ago. 

The Time for the exposure was 1 Minute 10 Seconds.

Level 9

@YuliiaZa 

Ein wunderbares Bild 🤩 

Level 9

@El_Lemus 

How awesome.
Here in Canada it was also possible to see it from some places, but more especially from the mountains.
Here in Toronto it wasn't possible to see much, but there are some images from photographers who went looking.
Karen Alves Gaspar
Brazilian living in Canada
Local Guide Level 9
Instagram: @firstkalves
Level 9

Namaste🙏

Waw Great 👍 picture 🖼️ . I love ❤ to see in Night 🌃. but Now Day Due global warming🌎📛, In Urban area it is not possible. Why I  Love ❤ to see   don't  know but whenever I look them in clear  Sky ☁ I forget every Thing And lost in it. 

Thank you so much for sharing wonder full picture @El_Lemus 

जय सिया राम🚩🚩

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 10

@El_LemusWOW !! What a beautiful picture are added. Thanks for sharing with us.

Md. Jakir Hossan