IshantHP_ig's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9
Former Google Contributor

Re: Bread Pakora, a type of Indian Snack

Hi, @IshantHP_ig. It's an interesting combination. In Bulgaria we usually don't mix bread and potatoes.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thanks @IrrPavlova

For sharing your experience with me.

In India Bread Pakora is a very popular snack and due to it's unique taste everyone like it 🙂

Welcome in India to enjoy some other tasty foods.

Thank you for the invitation, @IshantHP_ig. Whenever I come to India, I'll make sure to have at least two weeks to explore. There is so much culture, nature and food to experience and taste. I should learn to eat enough spicy first, though. Otherwise, I might have a problem in India. 😄

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Always welcome 🙂 @IrrPavlova

Yeah Indians love tasty foods (tasty in sense of spices).

2 weeks is less if you have a trip to India, you have to increase it up to a month or even more 🙂

Lodging and fooding from my side for you 🙂

Thanks, @IshantHP_ig. I was expecting you to answer something like that. 🙂 A friend of mine spent 8 years working and travelling in India and loved it. He says he missed an adventure at the time he decided to go. When he came back he was super happy about the whole experience. He loved the mountains, the small streets, friendly people and colourful festivals. He still receives guests from his time in New Delhi. 

Level 9

It's really feel good and satisfying to hear these types of stories:) @IrrPavlova

Yeah there are many festivals in India, tasty food and lots of adventure. So plan a trip for India atleast for a month 😉

Welcome in India🙏

Why don't you make a descriptive post about the famous contemporary festivals in India, @IshantHP_ig. I'd love to read about them. I'm sure @KlaudiyaG would be happy as well. 🙂

Level 9

That's great! Make sure to put in a lot of photos, @IshantHP_ig. I'm sure they are interesting to see.

If you haven't made enough photos yourself you can attach other photos but you should quote the author as mentioned in Local Guides community policy. If you have the option to share your own content, I'm sure the community would be more than happy to see festivals in India from your own personal point of view.