almaotano's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Boston Weekend

Boston's views are breathtaking, and the historical landmarks are going to make your trip fabulous. I enjoyed my trip and hope to be going back soon.IMG_5091-.jpgIMG_5111.jpgIMG_5112-.jpgIMG_5114.jpgIMG_5117.jpgIMG_5121.jpgIMG_5150.jpgIMG_5155.jpgIMG_5176-.jpgIMG_5178.jpgIMG_5180.jpgIMG_5182.jpgIMG_5190.jpgIMG_5194.jpgIMG_5195.jpgIMG_5202-.jpgIMG_5242.jpgIMG_5250.jpgIMG_5252.jpgOld North Church, hallowed 18th-century church & launch point for Paul Revere's revolutionary ride, with tours & more.Old North Church, hallowed 18th-century church & launch point for Paul Revere's revolutionary ride, with tours & more.Old North ChurchOld North ChurchOld North ChurchOld North ChurchOld North ChurchOld North ChurchOld North ChurchOld North ChurchOld North ChurchOld North ChurchOld North ChurchOld North ChurchIMG_5324-.jpgIMG_5329.jpgIMG_5334.jpgIMG_5337.jpgIMG_5344.jpgHarvard University, established in 1636 and named for its first benefactor, clergyman John Harvard, Harvard is the United States' oldest institution of higher learning. The specialized guide on the premises given by students will provide you with great information about the school.Harvard University, established in 1636 and named for its first benefactor, clergyman John Harvard, Harvard is the United States' oldest institution of higher learning. The specialized guide on the premises given by students will provide you with great information about the school.Harvard UniversityHarvard UniversityHarvard UniversityHarvard UniversityHarvard UniversityHarvard UniversityHarvard UniversityHarvard UniversityHarvard UniversityHarvard UniversityHarvard UniversityHarvard UniversityHarvard UniversityHarvard UniversityHarvard UniversityHarvard UniversityHarvard UniversityHarvard UniversityHarvard UniversityHarvard UniversityHarvard UniversityHarvard UniversityIMG_5426.jpgIMG_5426-.jpgIMG_5437.jpg

Boston, MA, USA
8 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Boston Weekend

Love the photos, @almaotano! You were busy on your trip!

What were the highlights or destinations within Boston you enjoyed most?

#TeamUSA USA | My Contributions | Instagram | @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 7

Hi @JordanSB, thank you for reaching out. It was busy indeed, but very beautiful. I think one of my favorites was Harvard, but I also loved the old church, and Paul Revere’s house and workshop. Also, the Costitution Hall Mall its a magnificent place to visit. You can say I really enjoyed every bit of my trip!

Connect Moderator

Nice photos @almaotano and as @JordanSB mentioned looks like it was a long visit.  I wandered what the steps with the State names on them in the Captain's Quarters photo was about.

Also, while I'm not sure how you loaded your photos in this post, be aware that there is a 1000 photo limit for LGs on Connect.  Perhaps to encourage us to only load our best photos. There are a number of other ways to include photos in Connect posts such as by way of a link to your Google Maps review of the image or a link to your photos backed up on Google Photos.  Do a search for 1000 photo limit here on Connect and you'll see what I mean and be able to find out what method works best for you.

Level 7

Thank you so much for reaching out @AdamGT , I was unaware of the photo limit, I be more selective in future posts.

The steps are located in the Bostonian Society Museum Shop, in the top floor designated for the Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company and represent the first states. A wonderful experience!

Connect Moderator

Thanks for your further details @almaotano I hadn't seen the steps before.

Former Google Contributor

It sure looks like your trip was very successful. Did you manage to visit all the places that you desired, @almaotano? You definitely captured a big amount of amazing pictures from a lot of interesting locations. Thank you so much for sharing them with the community. By the way, while I'm on the subject, in addition to @AdamGT's great tip, here are a couple of articles that I think you'll find quite helpful for better managing your photos on Connect.

I hope you'll find them useful and note that I'm looking forward to your reply. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Nice photos!  You really covered a lot of ground in a short amount of time! 

Level 8

Wow, great job @almaotano 

I live in Boston and I can tell you, you really did a wonderful job capturing all of the popular Bostonian landmarks! 

Boston really is a great city and you portrayed it beautifully!