dive43's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Bolo de aniversário que "desce redondo".

Uma boa idéia para seu bolo de aniversário.Bolo cervejaBolo cerveja

Addoratti Festas - Avenida Jacu Pêssego - Colônia (Zona Leste), São Paulo - SP, Brasil
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Bolo de aniversário que "desce redondo".

Olá @dive43,

Bem vindo ao Connect e prazer em conhecê-lo.

Eu achei bem legal a ideia do bolo, bem interessante mesmo. Afinal ele era do que? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

A idéia principal era atingir os admiradores da cerveja. O sabor era coco com muito chantilly. Delicioso!

Level 8

@dive43 This birthday cake looks so cool, I like the creativity of it. Will I get drunk if I eat it? 🙂 Thank you for sharing this creative cake with us.

Former Google Contributor

Olá @dive43,

Eu imaginei que fosse também. Certamente uma surpresa bem legal para aquele companheiro que gosta de tomar uma. 😃 Obrigado por compartilhar conosco. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

That is indeed a great cake idea @dive43, thanks for sharing it! Just tell me one thing: was the taste as good as the looks? 😜 

Hi there! I'm Maricha MS, an experience collector from the Dominican Republic who loves sharing cultural and travel related topics. Wanna see what caught my attention while discovering different places of the world? Check out my contributions here on Connect.
Level 10

@dive43 さん、こんばんは。

これはジョークのセンスがあるバースデーケーキですね🎂

ビールの泡が生クリームなんですね。

私はケーキが大好きなので、食べてみたいです。

Hi,@dive43 

Boa noite.

Este é um bolo de aniversário com um senso de piada

A espuma da cerveja é um creme fresco.

Eu amo bolo, então eu gostaria de comer.

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

旅行の写真、日本ならではの慣習、日本独特な事項などの写真をチームの皆様とシェアしていきたいと思っています。
趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

日本に関して何か疑問や質問がありましたら、分かる範囲でお答え致します。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 9

Jajajaja!!! @dive43  Amazing cake!

Amazing always a to drink a frozen Skol when you go to wherever you go in Brazil!

Thanks for sharing!

Level 8

@dive43 Nice post.. thank you