Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Bodegas típicas de Poble Sec,

Bodegas típicas de Poble Sec,

Poble Sec

08004 Barcelona, Spain

January 29, 2019 @ 18:30 (CET)

Se trata de una recorrido por las bodegas más populares y tradicionales del barrio de Poble Sec, en Barcelona, con el fin de capturar la esencia de las mismas a través de fotografías realizadas con cámaras 360º y otros dispositivos móbiles. El recorrido incluye la entrada a un bar centenario y tres bodegas, dos de ellas también centenarias, donde degustar bebidas (vino, vermouth, cerveza artesanal...) y tapas de todo tipo, creativas y tradicionales. Quimet & Quimet Bodega L’Antiga Carboneria Gran Bodega Saltó Celler Cal Marino Uno de los retos principales es compartir la experiencia de tomar fotografías 360 en espacios reducidos y concurridos tomando capturas desde diferentes ángulos y alturas. Asímismo, también se realizarán otras fotografías de la oferta gastronómica y de los detalles estéticos. Otro de los retos principales es conocer a otros local guides y compartir la historia detrás de estas bodegas tan populares entre los barceloneses.

Confirma tu asistencia en este enlace

08004 Barcelona, Spain
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Bodegas típicas de Poble Sec,

Hi @Laofdez,

Thank you for organising this meet-up! The idea is so cool! I hope a lot of Local Guides can attend and you all have a wonderful time!

By the way, can you please change the photo of the meet-up, because this one does not appear to be yours. You might not know but it is not allowed to post images or any other content in the forum that infringes on anyone else’s legal rights, including copyright. For more information, you can read these articles How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect? and How to use the Connect Photo Library

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hi @RadieN,

Sorry for the delay in the answer.This is my first meet up, so I really appreciate any tips you can all give me. I take note of your comment on the pic and will change it asap. The picture I have used is not mine, this is true, but it is free of rights. I work as a teacher and as far as I know it is legal to use pictures free of royalties for professional use from pages like Pixabay. In any case, I will change the pic and inform myself better.

Thank you 🙂

Level 7

Hi again @RadieN,

I can't find the way to change the picture in the meet up. I would really appreciate some help.

Thank you.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Laofdez,

Thank you for clarifying! Since the photo is free of rights, it's okay to use it, but in general we encourage all Local Guides to use their own photos for their posts and meet-ups. 

As for the change of the photo, currently you can do it only in the post in Connect and not in the meet-up site itself.

Enjoy your meet-up! 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!