Pradeeprana109's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Bhutan Gate

This is Bhutan  Gate at Jaigaon,  West Bengal . This is the border to cross into Bhutan . This gate is for big vehicles . You need a permit to enter . And a second permit to go to thimpu .

resize-15700686431094250747IMG20191002170208.jpg

For Indians you can cross into Bhutan to near by parks and have to come back . Till 11pm the gate is opened. I,m Pradeep rana from Uttrakhand dehradun . 

Cheers

Thanks 

Phuentsholing, Bhutan
7 comments
Level 10
Level 10

Re: Bhutan Gate

That's quite useful information @Pradeeprana109 
Did you travel to Bhutan by the road? How much time does it take to obtain a permit?

Level 9

@Pradeeprana109 Thanks for sharing this nice photo with us. I have a plan to visit Bhutan next year. I hope to see the nice gate if I go by road from Bangladesh. 

Google Moderator

Hello @Pradeeprana109 ,

Thanks for sharing your photo. The Gate looks very beautiful, I cannot believe that's the border into Bhutan. Does it take long time to cross it?

P.S. I relabeled your post to Travel so that other Local Guides learn about this place. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hey , yes i wanted to travel to Bhutan with my bicycle but the immigration and rules are so strict in Bhutan.  And for Indians it's like 3hours time to take the pass and for people from other countries they need Visa prior to the travel . 

Level 9

Yes it's beautiful but there are so many complications like you can't travel alone , not without any guide permits and all. 

Level 9

Yes it take time if you just take the pass from the entry point , long queue and long time .

Google Moderator

Hey @Pradeeprana109 ,

Thanks for your replies but I stumbled upon them by accident. Keep in mind that if you want to tag me or any other Local Guide, don't forget to write @ before their names. This way they receive a notification.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!