Click_Click's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Bhuna Chana Laddu Recipe

This is a very healthy recipe these days as we are told you stay at our homes and make our immunity stronger. So one must try this recipe. Following are the ingredients and recipe:

PSX_20200502_110108.jpg

PSX_20200502_105941.jpg

Ingredients
2 cup roasted gram bhuna chana
1 cup ghee
1/2 cup jaggery gud, or more if needed
1 tsp cardamom powder
1/4 cup almonds
1/4 cup pistachio
Recipe-
 • Take roasted chana and grind them into fine powder. Chop the dry fruits of your choice (almonds, pistachio, cashew nuts) I used almonds and pistachios.
 • Heat ghee in a pan . Once ghee is melted , add powdered roasted chana into it and stir for a minute. The aroma of roasted chana is released as it is roasted.
 • Now add the dry fruits you chopped and mix well all the ingredients for 4-5 minutes on medium heat.
 • After that take the whole mixture into a bowl.
 • Heat the remaining ghee in the same pan. Once the ghee is melted add jaggery into it and don't overcook it you just have to melt it. ( You can add few strands of saffron for a colour).
 • Now add the mixture we made first into it and turn off the heat. Mix all the ingredients well. At last add cardamom powder into the mixture for an amazing flavour. Your mixture is ready to roll into laddu.
 • Grease your palms and take the little mixture and shape them into lemon sized balls.
After the laddu is ready keep them in a dish plate to rest for 30 min and then (serve them after garnishing with pista and saffron ) this is completely optional .
 • Enjoy eating!

Amritsar, Punjab, India
13 comments
Level 8

Re: Bhuna Chana Laddu Recipe

Hello @Click_Click 

Hope you are well and safe🤗

It's looking delisius and yummy.

Thanks for sharing this recipe with us. 

Generated using https://ndsmyter.be/local-guides-banner/
Connect Moderator

Hey @Click_Click glad to connect here

I always curious about laddu , correct me ,laddu is is superpower food in cartoon movie from India ? 

Level 7

@Nyainurjanah yes you are right . There is a cartoon series Chotta Bheem in which he gets power after eating laddu.

Level 7

@Shubham8696  Thankyou for asking yes we are safe. Thankyou for the appreciation too!

Level 8

Hello @Click_Click 

It's my pleasure 😊

Generated using https://ndsmyter.be/local-guides-banner/
Connect Moderator

Yes @Click_Click chotta bheem  , that's kid name is Bima right ? ,, so I want try this But in Indonesia we don't have laddu ,and thank you for this post at least I know laddu is so special

Level 7

Hi @Click_Click

This looks really good! I was searching what some of the ingredientes were so maybe I can do them here, I found what all of them are except one, I was wondering what gram bhuna chana is, can you tell me what this is please? Or maybe tell me if I can substitute it for other ingredient. Thank you!

Level 7

Bhuna Chana is made from gram flour or besan we call in hindi. So if bhuna Chana is not available you can use gram flour in it's place. And one thing more bhuna means roasted and this is already roasted so you have to roast gram flour for some time than this. Rest all is the same! @IrenePiedra 

Level 7

Perfect @Click_Click! Thanks for your help 😀