BridgetD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Best breakfasts in the world! What is the most iconic breakfast in your country?

Hi @BridgetD 

I'm a South African who has settled in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. 

An iconic breakfast here is phở ( pronounced like "fur"). It's a bowl of rice noodles in a delicious broth with either beef or chicken strips. Fresh leafy veggies and bean sprouts are added at the table ! Delicious.....

cheers

Vincent 

Level 5

Re: Best breakfasts in the world! What is the most iconic breakfast in your country?

Hai I’m from Philippines our breakfast is sinangag and tuyo,it’s very famous in our country 

Level 6

Hi, my name is Anahi and I am from Guatemala in Central America 🙂 the best breakfast in the world for me would be a traditional guatemalan breakfast with smoked chorizo( pork meat sausage)  is incredibly delicious, we eat eggs with salsa, fried black beans, fresh cheese, a cream made of cow milk  it is not sour cream, fried plantain, chorizo and tortillas. We dribk coffee, chocolate( like coco) or fresh orange juice! 💓😊🙌 we can find this special breakfas in a little town named TECPAN... I miss that now that I live inTaipei! But forme that is the best breakfast in the word!