Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Burger Spots in Tokyo?

Tokyo has finally caught up to us in the West when it comes to burgers.   One favorite burger restaurant I recommend is Baker Bounce in Sangenjaya - not the Roppongi Branch.   What separates this burger joint from all the rest is that all of the ingredients is made in-house.   Even the homemade ketchup and pickles are made fresh everyday.   The burgers and buns are slow cooked over a fire and are thick and juicy.!  Use your imagination!

Bacon CheeseburgerBacon Cheeseburger

Tokyo, Japan
11 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Best Burger Spots in Tokyo?

Hey @Anonymous,

That looks awesome, thank you for sharing with us! Please tell us if that is a pure beef burger?

PS: Don't forget to leave your review on Google Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AlexaAC Yes!  100% all natural beef here <= Google review.

Level 5

That looks so good. Yum

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Evan99  Thx.  Are you in Tokyo?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AlexaAC  Here is my review on Baker's Bounce

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @955HIRO  Have you ever tried one of these?   How about you @Ant_Bad_Yogi 

Level 8

@Anonymous That looks so delicious. I haven't been there. What is your favorite menu?

Level 10

@Anonymous 

good evening. A picture of a delicious burger! I'm hungry just watching. I love burgers too. My favorite hamburger is KUA`AINA hamburger in Hawaii. A delicious beef burger with hearty beef patties, cheese that goes well with patties, and fluffy buns. I will share the photos. Thank you very much. Regard

Caption; KUA`AINA hamburger

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

旅行の写真、日本ならではの慣習、日本独特な事項などの写真をチームの皆様とシェアしていきたいと思っています。
趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

日本に関して何か疑問や質問がありましたら、分かる範囲でお答え致します。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Anonymous
Not applicable

@955HIRO You take very clear sharp pictures and I love your composition.  I love grilled onions.   Do you prefer wedge fries or shoestring fries?