Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: 1TB reward

I've seen similar cases regarding this. The mods are moderating this community frequently and should be able to fix it for you if you're really eligible. However since it's already weekend, might need to wait until Monday before getting any response.

Level 4

Re: Did not get 1tb for 24 months ($240 value) but 100gb for 12 months ($24 value) after completing

The same thing happened to me yesterday. I'm a local guide since May 19 and in the morning of 20 July I reached level 4 (see screenshot). I tried to find a way to redeem the 1Tb for 2 years, but without success. Yesterday, I received an email saying that I could redeem 100Gb for just 1 year. I'm kind disappointed, there should be something wrong with the reward assignment process. Is there a way to have a link to redeem the correct amount of storage for 2 years?

Thanks and regards

Andrea R.

Level 10

Re: Did not get 1tb for 24 months ($240 value) but 100gb for 12 months ($24 value) after completing

Check out the terms... They have updated it to 100Gb.

Atma Ram
Level 7

Re: I completed Level 4 on 7/17/16 ..But my Google Drive did not update to the 1TB

I completed level 4 several months ago, but I never received any mail from Google. Cheched spam, trash, but no message. Wrote to support at google, but it is very strange - nobody is answering. Also I would like to know why they are removing my interior photospheres from Maps? I have over 100 M views on Maps, and there are only 5 profiles on Google with over 100 M views on photospheres. So if they do not like me, I will leave Google, as Facebook started to accept photospheres, and probably they will make support for Oculus before Google. Also level 3+ should receive invites to Google-hosted events, but I never got any invitation. This is very unpleasant experience, as upon my request, they send me mail which I could not open as I am not member of Local Guides! Also I apply for Trusted photographer program, but never got any reply. My friend made fake profile, with no details, and no photospheres in it, and he got it. Marvelous! 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Missing 1TB drive storage.

Thanks @ThomasB. Yes, if you signed up as a Local Guide before July 7, 2016 (12am GMT), you can unlock the original 1 TB offer if you reach Level 4 by July 21, 2016 (12am GMT). If you have already emailed us, we will respond to you as soon as we can. 

Re: Level 4 before deadline, but redemption link says 100MB

Thanks @ZachD Are you referring to 100GB or 100MB? 

If you signed up as a Local Guide before July 7, 2016 (12am GMT), you can unlock the original 1 TB offer if you reach Level 4 by July 21, 2016 (12am GMT). If you have already emailed us, we will respond to you as soon as we can. 

@AnnaCh1111 @AndreaR yes, if you signed up as a Local Guide before July 7, 2016 (12am GMT), you can unlock the original 1 TB offer if you reach Level 4 by July 21, 2016 (12am GMT).

I have dropped you a private message about this so that we can help you resolve the problem. 

Re: I completed Level 4 on 7/17/16 ..But my Google Drive did not update to the 1TB

Hi @Tito I have dropped you a personal message to help resolve your issue of drive storage, email and photo views (please do share screenshots where possibe when you get back to us so that we can help you)

You are right. If you are a Level 3+ Local Guide, one of the benefits is to receive invites to Google events. If you have not received an event invite it might be because there isn't any events in your city yet. 

Regarding your status for Trusted Photographer, please get in touch with the team here. 

Level 4

@YanniY - Whoops! I did mean 100GB. I think I said that in my email too... 😕 

Anyway, yes, I did that, in fact, I'll attach a screenshot I took when I reached Level 4, which includes the date and time (in MST). I had reached it before this picture, but I thought I should take a screenshot since I hadn't received an email yet.Level 4 on July 20Level 4 on July 20

@ZachD please do contact us via email with the screenshot so that we can help resolve your problem!