LeninBabu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Being a Local guide

Greetings All,

I am Happy to be part of the Local Guides, and been part of the many events, like photo walk, Food Crawl, Map Editing.

Happy to annouce that, part of Local guides video shoot for "Our Biryani adventure in Hyderabad" and for the Video Putting Hyderabad’s famous biryani on the Map,Video shoot at HyderabadVideo shoot at Hyderabad

and Where to eat Biryani in Hyderabad.

With the fellow LG's @AslamMo, @DanielTh, @NarenChandra and others.3C6E1C86-943A-4F78-ADC5-FC6973D627C5.jpeg

Had the opportunity to attend study group in Hyderabad and meet @YanniY @BellaWi @AradhanaB, other LG's at Google Hyderabad Campus.E1AAF48A-894C-491E-ACD1-3E4413C66FE9.jpeg

Had been to FoodCrawl  at Hyderabad organized by @AslamMo

And conducted a meet up at Tank-Bund Hyderabad We have a huge response on the event, and went well.

The Result for the meet up is Recap: PhotoWalk-Hyderabad @TankBund,Worldwide photo walk at HyderabadWorldwide photo walk at Hyderabad

Photo walk recapPhoto walk recap

It is nice experience to be part of the LG's group of Hyderabad, Hoping to continue to have many meet ups.

Adding more, introducing many friends, relatives, and colleagues to local guides community and explaining them, the usage and helpful information being a local guide. 

Happy and love to be a Local guide.  

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
9 comments
Level 9

Re: Being a Local guide

Awesome post @LeninBabu. Best of luck with your application for Connect live!

Level 9

Thanks dear @AslamMo

Level 9

@LeninBabu

Best wishes 

And Hyderabad is the closely associated Local guide community for Google .

@AslamMo Great job all the time 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 10

Level 9

Thanks bro @FazeelUsmani and @Sariga

Connect Moderator

Great post @LeninBabu

Good luck...!

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

lots of good memories lenin , the shooting, biriyani, at google office, meetups , best thing happend is local guides for me. Best of luck for your application.

Level 10

@LeninBabu nicely summarized post. Best wishes for Connect Live 2018 selection.

Level 9

Thanks brothers @DanielTh@NarenChandra and @NareshDarji