PicsArt_01-23-02.51.18.jpg

One of my favouriteOne of my favourite

PicsArt_01-23-02.48.01.jpg

Padma River, Rajshahi
14 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beauty of Padma River.

Hi @AbdurRakib,

Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos! Is Padma river close to where you live? Is it convenient to visit it for a weekend? Could someone rent a boat?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @AbdurRakib,

Your photos are amazing, thanks for sharing! Did you use mobile phone or a camera? You said that your hobby is photography, so I think that 5 tips to take stunning photos on your phone from a Local Guide Level 8 and How to take photos for nature lovers might be interesting articles for you. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

@VasT

It's close to where i live and its convenient to visit and here is option to rent a boat.

Level 6

@IshantHP_ig

Welcome brother

Level 6

@RadieN

I don't have camera i only use my phone and thanks for remembering my hobby.

I'll it.

Level 7

nice pics @AbdurRakib

That's sounds so great @AbdurRakib,

You are lucky to live so close to nature. Is it expensive to rent a boat? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

@VasT

Thanks

And not really expensive to rent a boat.