DrRajanwalawalkar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Beauiful flowers

Hi every one.I am uploading of photograph of water lily in my terrace garden.These flowers bloom during rainy season and days of high humidity .This flower lasts for one day o plant.20190807_172931.jpg

20190809_111616.jpg

Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
6 comments
Level 8

Re: Beauiful flowers

@DrRajanwalawalkar Thank you for sharing these photos with us. Flowers are always beautiful and so are yours. What camera did you use? 

Level 8

Hi @Ant_Bad_Yogi photograph was taken on galaxy note 9 mobile .It has 4K resolution.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @DrRajanwalawalkar 

Thank you for sharing beautiful flowers with us. I like to take photos of flowers too. One day I went to the mountain just a walk and a lot of natural flowers around the ways. I can share some photos of white Lily flowers. 

Caption: A photo of white Lily flowers in Bulgaria (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of white Lily flowers in Bulgaria (Local Guide @Aruni)

I would like to suggest that you take a look at these 14 helpful tips for using Connect and How to take photos for nature lovers.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Flowers

Hi I am uploading photograph taken today in my terrace garden using Galaxy Note 9 mobile .There is monsoon season in Mumbai.Water lily blooms in high humidity and in monsoon.Water lily.Water lily.

bud of water lily.bud of water lily.

•  
Google Moderator

Re: Flowers

Hello @DrRajanwalawalkar ,

Thank you for sharing your nice photos. Did you manually set your phone for the close-up shot?

By the way, I saw your previous post about the same flower so I will merge this one with it in order to keep Connect more organised.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Flowers

Hi @MoniDi thanks