vv_de_cooldude's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Bangalore meet-up for crazy people !

Hi everyone, I'm Vivek, a level 6 local guide from Bangalore. I want to organise a city tour cum meet-up to chill us out. Come join us, share beautiful stories and enjoy strolling the city to discover it all together. Date would be finalised later. Yayy !!! I'm so excited. 😉

Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Bangalore meet-up for crazy people !

Hi @vv_de_cooldude,

If you want to host your own Meet-ups please follow the link. 

Before that, however, I recommend you reading this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event for yourself and the Local Guides in your area!

Please follow this link to learn more about What are your tips for first-time meet-up hosts? You will notice a ton of tips for persons like you that are interested in planning a Meet-up.

Thank you for your participation in Connect and have fun!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Iam also a Bengaluru local guide we want to joint your meet _up
Level 6

Hi Brother,

I'm not sure whether you people had meet ups or yet to have.

But I'm here, Jinaprasad from Rajajinagar Bangalore.

I would like to join you guys for the meet ups.

Kindly let me know when you are planning.

Jinaprasad

<REDACTED>

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Jinaprasad,

Please note that I have removed the phone number form your comment. We deeply care about everyone's privacy so sharing private contact information publicly is not allowed.

If you wish to communicate directly with other Local Guides, I suggest making use of the private messaging system here on Connect.

Thanks for your understanding.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Hi @MortenSI  thanks for the help and I apologise for not knowing that. I will assure that it will not happen again.

Thank you so much.