LamatKan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Awesome new store in Keller, Texas that needs to be added by a moderator

Aloha Guides! I was passing through Keller, Texas and discovered an awesome comic book shop that opened a few weeks ago. I took photos, got their business hours, and tried to add it. Within less than a minute, it was marked "Not applied". I tried again at a later time with the same results.

I believe a moderator will be needed to add it. I'm tagging a few that I've seen from similar posts who might be able to help out: @erme @PaulPavlinovich

Here is the business name and address:

Comic Warriors, 1540 Keller Pkwy Ste 110, Keller, TX 76248

https://goo.gl/maps/1jdXkEteuUH2

I have all the other contact information, but I was informed by @VasT that posting the hours and contact information can get the post flagged as spam. Just ask and I can send much more info. I also have more than these two photos below, so tell me if more would help. For now I'm just sharing the hours from the front door and the business card for the establishment.

20181211-ComicWarriors-Hours-JayaPrime.jpg

Business card for Comic WarriorsBusiness card for Comic Warriors

7 comments
Level 10

Re: Awesome new store in Keller, Texas that needs to be added by a moderator

@LamatKan and @MapWrangler could not post in the other post (locked?) .The problem could be that the old business is still tagged to the information you provided so you get the auto rejection.  I can see Kumon Math and Reading Center at the address.  Perhaps tag that one as a closed business (if so) and wait for that to flow through.

Level 7

Oh that's a good idea. Check it out right now.

I think Kumon exists. It is in suite 100 of the plaza on Google Maps. Comic Warriors is in suite 110. You can actually see it "For Lease" in the street view. They just opened weeks ago.

Still, really good idea. I checked into the suite 110 address, but maps does not even pull up any suggestions.

Level 10

@LamatKan ok I must have misread a number.  I have had luck in providing minimal information and copying the address of a neighbor and then changing the address digit in the past.  Frustrating I know but I feel the auto rejection rates are reducing based on my experiences.

Level 7

@MarkAidanBut something else registered in that same suite could really be the solution. @MapWrangler found an Allstate Insurance Agency registered in Suite 110 and deleted it. I'm just waking up, but I would place good odds on that being the solution.

Level 10

@LamatKan  wrote, "I believe a moderator will be needed to add it."

FYI, that's not the way editing on Maps works.  Moderators do, of course, have Super Powers ; )  but editing a feature on Maps isn't (yet) one of them.  A moderator may or may not have a higher trust score than you based on making similar edits, but AFAIK unless a Moderator happens to be a Googler who is a member of the Maps Team they would be unable to assist with adding/editing a feature.

Level 7

Good to know. And yet, yes, if I've tried everything and it's beyond my power, at least it would be worth the Hail Mary to post it here.

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for reaching out again @LamatKan,

You can also check the Google Maps & Earth Help Forum. There you can find other fellow mappers to help with adding a place. As @MapWrangler mentioned we can't add places instead of you. I hope this was helpful.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!